Praying for my Spouse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bowling300
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bowling300

Guest
As the days go by I see God working in my Life and I pray contiously for my Wife. I ask God to soften her heart and guard her from all and any outside influences , all I can do is be humble , caring , compassionate , and Listen to her needs and put her needs before my own. I will ask for forgiveness for my rude verbal abuse in due time , but I know God has a plan for me & I must Honor and Trust in him ....after all he is in charge if you choose to let him and he will work miricales.....I'm still in Love with her and God is teaching me a love for her I never felt so I must be patient.