Praying for you all.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Wanted you all to know, that though I do not answer every request within the thread, I do Pray for you all.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Today, just like every day you will all be in my prayers.

Remember that Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah know best for us.

If you pray to get a job, and you do not get it, thank Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

You see though we pray, we must know that the Prayer can be answered by you not getting that job.

It is trusting that when you put all your Faith in Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah that you will be guided in the right way..

And that could be not getting the job you think you need.

If a friend is sick, and passes away, think not that your Prayer was not answered, it is just that we must realize that some people die because they walked their path.

It seems hard, but we all have our part to play on our journey home, and some journey's are shorter than others..

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah always and forever.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Seek strength comfort and guidance from Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

They have the oil for our lamps to keep us burning.

All Glory and All Praise to YAHVAH GOD and YAHSHUA the MESSIAH always and forever, so let it be.