Praying to you Lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Newme

Dear Lord, I have been praying to you a lot the last few days. You know our situation Lord, and I ask you to please bring a favourable outcome. Lord you have seen the pain and anguish this is causing, and You know what is right. I ask you to please bring us comfort and lift our pain and worry, knowing that You will take us in Your hands and make sure all is well.

Lord, I am working on becoming a better Christian. I ask you to forgive me of all my sins, especially some of the things I've done recently out of spite and anger. This is not the real me. I am working hard to be a better person, a better Christian. I ask for your forgiveness.

Amen.

J

jkalyna

Agreeing with you. The scripture that says, if you say unto the mountain be lifted up and removed it will. It takes Faith. I know the Lord wasn't mocking us when he said this. Without faith it is impossible to please the Lord, it says. When we are in the valley, it seems like a long way up that mountain, if we keep believing the Lord will send the wave of Blessing, and we will be lifted up and beyond the mountain, and past it.
So Jesus is right in saying this, our words of Faith, could be the steps to the ladder, or the boat to safety when it starts to pour Blessings on you.

Attachments

K

klg61

father God, if it be your will i pray in agreement with newme, i pray that what ever it is, i pray for spiritual healing and i pray your will be done in this persons life, in jesus name. amen...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You remain in my prayers in Jesus's name.

Hugs and God bless
pickles