prayper for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pupp

I have a one night youth revival planned at my church, and I would like some prayer; I am not that great at public speaking and I will need God's help in the planning and speaking.

S

SolR90

Aw, you sure will get my prayers ! Just remember, God is standing right beside you and you can "never" fail at doing his work. When your up in front of people you can be who ever you want to be. Just Speak as if your a professional by now and like you know what your doing ! Im sure youll be fine ☺

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be standing with you in prayer, it great to hear you are organising one, God bless

A

Avidan

Standing in prayer and agreement with you too. Heavenly Father, speak through this man to the youth. Anoint him and heal through him. Give him faith, wisdom, and understanding. Let all the accusations be silenced in Jesus Name. He is the righteousness of Christ. Let any men that accuse him look at their own hearts. Let his heart have peace. Confuse his enemies in high places and chase them with your angle as in Psalms 35. Holy Spirit, You are welcome here. Give him peace as he reads this. Give him Your words to speak, in power and love. Let every soul that is supposed to be there, get there. Anything holding them back, be broken now in Jesus Name. Let the hindrances be moved out of the way in Jesus Name. With your children praying for him, Father, we cover this event by the blood and righteousness of Christ. In Jesus Name, Amen.

It is written:

Psa 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Jos 1:5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Jos 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Thank You Father for everything You do. Jesus, You are Holy. We love You. Break the chains from the youth. Let them run to You. We stand in intercession for them. Have mercy on them. In Your Name, Amen.

Vladimir_Ukr

May 26, 2010
Are you remember apostle Peter? He was a simple man. He never was great at public speaking too. It's encouragement for you.The Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say. This is written in Luke 12 verses 11-12.
Praying for you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord for you.

God bless.
pickles