Pregnancy Resource Center

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

living4Him93

Hello everyone! I'm doing a walk-a-thon to raise money for PRC. They are a Christian organization that helps women handle unplanned pregnancies without the use of abortion. They also teach abstinence, have support groups for people affected by abortion, and give free ultra sounds to pregnant women (women that receive ultra sounds are much less likely to abort). My goal was to raise $190. I am very close! Only $27 left to go. It is this Saturday so time is running out. I would greatly appreciate donations of any size. All funds go towards PRC. Here is the link to my fundraising site:
Liliana McClendon's Fundraising Page | FundEasy

Thanks so much for your support!

Lili

K

kiwi_OT

What a wonderful organisation :D

I dont know if I could donate to be honest as you live in America and me NZ so I dont know how to convert etc
BUT I hope you are blessed with more donations for such a great cause and good luck!