President Biden

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Australia and other countries get criticised for their leadership. Americans especially should take a chill pill. You replaced Trump with Biden.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I didn't vote for Biden. I'm not all sure Biden legitimately won. I believe a lot was covered up. We know they are trying to take power any way possible including federalizing elections and create a true democracy (mob rule or majority rule) by ending the filibuster. These steps would cement his power. Thankfully we have a few democrats and all republicans who will not support or allow this reach for control.

Australia and other countries get criticised for their leadership. Americans especially should take a chill pill. You replaced Trump with Biden.

Wrong. Nov 3/2020 was not American...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

this from a man with a country with quarantine camps....

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
this from a man with a country with quarantine camps....
Biden's inability to face reality will resonate long after quarantine issues are gone. And any nation that does not attempt to keep its citizens safe is delinquent. Quarantine requirements vary from state to state. Victoria's currently are

"If you are fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved or recognised
by Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), or aged below 12 years and 2 months, then you must:

• Immediately quarantine at home or other private accommodation upon arrival.
  • Get a rapid antigen test or a PCR test if you don’t have access to a rapid antigen test within 24 hours of arriving in Australia and continue to quarantine until you get a negative result.
    • You can transit directly to another state or territory following arrival in Victoria.
    • While in quarantine, you must not share bedrooms, bathrooms or any other facilities with any other person who is not quarantining such as people outside your traveling party.
    • While in quarantine, you can only leave home to undertake specific essential activities, which includes getting medical care or medical supplies, COVID-19 testing or if you are in an emergency.
    • If you leave quarantine for any permitted reason, you must wear a face covering at all times (unless an exception applies) and practise physical distancing.
    • Visit Checklist for cases if you test positive to COVID-19."
Nothing about camps there.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018

80 million, billion, trillion votes and counting still.... all for Biden. More than any other president in history.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
You replaced Trump with Biden.
That is neither factual nor correct. A very small group of conspirators FRAUDULENTLY changed the numbers by various means, so that it appeared as though Joseph Biden won the election. About 30-40% of Democrats doubt whether he actually won. But the evidence was not allowed to be brought to light by various courts and the Supreme Court.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Nothing about camps there.
Did you really expect information about camps within your source? But there are plenty of reliable sources who have exposed these camps. As for the rest of that "information" it can easily be picked apart to show that since both the vaccines and the PCR tests are bogus, the whole thing is a SCAM.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
[
Did you really expect information about camps within your source? But there are plenty of reliable sources who have exposed these camps. As for the rest of that "information" it can easily be picked apart to show that since both the vaccines and the PCR tests are bogus, the whole thing is a SCAM.
I expect nothing more from you. You swallow lies with ease then regurgitate them as if they were truth. I live here. There are only 26 million people in this country. Do you think the quarantine facilities are hidden in some secret place with no access? It's geographically impossible. There is nothing to expose. My source is publicly available information and statements by people who've been in quarantine. Australia is still an open society. Journalists would love to win awards by exposing some terrible plot. All we have so far is a few complaints about facility management and the quality of the food. And there are no award winning stories about internment camps masquerading as quarantine facilities. Because it's not happening.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
That is neither factual nor correct. A very small group of conspirators FRAUDULENTLY changed the numbers by various means, so that it appeared as though Joseph Biden won the election. About 30-40% of Democrats doubt whether he actually won. But the evidence was not allowed to be brought to light by various courts and the Supreme Court.
So the USA is utterly corrupt and above the rule of law. And you have the hide to criticise Australia.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
80 million, billion, trillion votes and counting still.... all for Biden. More than any other president in history.
He has pioneered an entirely new way to campaign for president, stay in the basement and refuse to answer any questions from the media. You run on a simply campaign "I am not Trump". As long as you have powerful allies like Xi and Soros and Zuckerbucks you can be elected.

blueluna5

Jul 30, 2018
He has pioneered an entirely new way to campaign for president, stay in the basement and refuse to answer any questions from the media. You run on a simply campaign "I am not Trump". As long as you have powerful allies like Xi and Soros and Zuckerbucks you can be elected.
Even with all the brainwashing and the fact he wasn't Trump, it's not enough mathematically to allow him to win.

If you look at the voting map, 90% of the country is red. It's the cities that pull in the democratic votes. So is it really that they're all voting democratic or that there are large numbers to work with for cheating?

I work in a democratic city and there are a lot of democrats around me. However, most of them are not voting. Even with mail in please. Now if you paid them to vote possibly. Lol

To pretend there are 90% to 100% voter turnout at some of these places is statically impossible. Even places like Australia where you are fined or go to jail for not voting only have a 95% turnout.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Even with all the brainwashing and the fact he wasn't Trump, it's not enough mathematically to allow him to win.

If you look at the voting map, 90% of the country is red. It's the cities that pull in the democratic votes. So is it really that they're all voting democratic or that there are large numbers to work with for cheating?

I work in a democratic city and there are a lot of democrats around me. However, most of them are not voting. Even with mail in please. Now if you paid them to vote possibly. Lol

To pretend there are 90% to 100% voter turnout at some of these places is statically impossible. Even places like Australia where you are fined or go to jail for not voting only have a 95% turnout.
Yes so much for those math snobs who say you can't be 110% for something because Biden showed everyone in 2020, I think Detroit was 110% for him.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Sorry haha this is it "You replaced Trump with Biden." Some just wanted anyone other then president Trump yet.. now wishing they didn't vote for Biden. Pfft didn't say all or some or most or few. Just from what I read.

So as for voting there is many questions on how many votes Biden got. To even debate it they will not touch it because there is no easy answer. Its just odd.. president Trump can go out right now and get thousands.. 10's of thousands yet Biden can go to any state and might get a few hundred.. and he got more votes then any other president in history. Trump got 12 million more.. that like almost never happens and when it does that person always not sometimes always wins. But.. it is what it is.

Things I wonder about it..that are just that no more no less.