Presidential Wish List......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 1, 2012
Google the paychecks of the very first congress....none.

Why do governments have to be big? For much of our history we did not even have a personal income tax.

Look at the successful states in our country...Wisconsin, Florida, Texas. I believe all three have no state tax.

3Scoreand10

You know, when I read the lament over the fall of Mystery Babylon in Revelation, I think how appropriate the language would be to the fall of the USA, though I am sure that Rev 17-18 does not address the USA. I wonder tho if any would lament. Probably more would sneer like the hotel clerk in High Noon at the impending doom of Gary Cooper: He has a comeuppance coming. I can see the scum of the earth sneering, "They had it coming." And indeed we do.

I hope you aren't the fanatic who was at the Rapture site on YouTube going on about how the Obamer would be the last president, giving a prophecy. He could be of course. You wonder how long Israel can go on like this. I have always thought that the Trib was the Time of Jacob's Trouble, but surely Israel has been in the soup since at least WW II -- not that today compares with the breaking of the covenant of Dan 9 & Rev 12's flight.

I don't plan to see the Sea Beast of Rev 13. I plan to be gone. I would know who it was if he signed a 7 year pact with Israel and the Temple were rebuilt. I would have to revise my doctrine.

I thought Clinton was the pits; but the Obamer puts Clinton in another light. The Republicans IMHO are in the process of destroying themselves over this Children's Crusade.
No I am not that fanatic on Youtube.
I am just an old sinner saved by the grace of God that has spent the last 50 years studying God's word.
Most of that time has been spent studying about end time events.
For 45 years, I have been convenced that the second coming of Jesus and our gathering together with Him (the rapture) are one event that takes place at the seventh trump, at the end of the 70th week of Daniel ( the tribulation period ).
I have come to realize that the USA is the Daughter of Babylon in the last five years.
If you will study with and open mind (lay aside what you have been taught and believe) ALL scripture that deals with the Daughter of Babylon you will see that only one nation fits, the USA.
During the election of 2008, I told everyone I know that whoever won, he would be the last president.
I am even more sure of that belief as I witness world events today.

Dec 12, 2013
You know, when I read the lament over the fall of Mystery Babylon in Revelation, I think how appropriate the language would be to the fall of the USA, though I am sure that Rev 17-18 does not address the USA. I wonder tho if any would lament. Probably more would sneer like the hotel clerk in High Noon at the impending doom of Gary Cooper: He has a comeuppance coming. I can see the scum of the earth sneering, "They had it coming." And indeed we do.

I hope you aren't the fanatic who was at the Rapture site on YouTube going on about how the Obamer would be the last president, giving a prophecy. He could be of course. You wonder how long Israel can go on like this. I have always thought that the Trib was the Time of Jacob's Trouble, but surely Israel has been in the soup since at least WW II -- not that today compares with the breaking of the covenant of Dan 9 & Rev 12's flight.

I don't plan to see the Sea Beast of Rev 13. I plan to be gone. I would know who it was if he signed a 7 year pact with Israel and the Temple were rebuilt. I would have to revise my doctrine.

I thought Clinton was the pits; but the Obamer puts Clinton in another light. The Republicans IMHO are in the process of destroying themselves over this Children's Crusade.
Why not turn your attention to "THE DAUGHTER OF" Babylon......the HINDERMOST of the NATIONS known as THE LADY OF THE KINGDOMS and HER NATIONAL SYMBOLS of the EAGLE and or a WOMAN.

SHE has 80 CHARACTERISTICS such as.....

1. Melting pot of the world
2. Hammer of the whole earth militarily
3. Mounts her defenses to the UTMOST HEAVENS
4. LAND if ABUNDANT FRESH WATER and DIVIDED by MANY RIVERS
5. KNOWN as a land of REBELS in HER BIRTH and JUDGEMENT
6. Wealthy and affluent lifestyles of the people
7. In existence when Israel becomes a nation in 1948

When the math is done....10.5 billion to one of which nation it represents....

NOTE NOT CALLED BABYLON<----BUT DAUGHTER OF

HER CHIEF CITY IS CALLED MYSTERY, BABYLON, THAT MEGA CITY WHERE THE KINGS OF THE EARTH MEET!

Dec 18, 2013
Daughter of Babylon? Might have to point me to the verse where that is found, I do not recall it.

Dec 18, 2013
Daughter of Babylon? Might have to point me to the verse where that is found, I do not recall it.[/QUOTE

TRY AND GOOGLE IT !
Hmm it would seem Psalm 137 would apply then from my search. Only thing though is, is it would also seem this prophecy is all ready fulfilled via the destruction of Edom.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Utterly amazing how "internet intellect" will always rear it's head on a thread.............sigh............

A simple thread asking folks who they might like to see as President turns into this?

Goodness............oh my goodness

Dec 18, 2013
Utterly amazing how "internet intellect" will always rear it's head on a thread.............sigh............

A simple thread asking folks who they might like to see as President turns into this?

Heh, you should know US politics is always a messy affair lol.

Well to move back a little bit on topic, I know he might not have a nation-wide stardom for Presidency that some of the other candidates mentioned have, but I am curious on anyone's opinion John Kasich (current governor of Ohio, Republican).

Personally I think he is a pretty good governor and would be an okay President. He did a lot of good work to revitalize Ohio after Taft and Strickland screwed up a lot of stuff. Not sure how he'd handle foreign affairs, but he was in the House so he does have a little experience on that front. I can find only one real problem with Kasich, that is he tried to bust the unions, but he also failed to accomplish that goal so I guess there's no need to hold his feet to the fire over it.

Dec 12, 2013

When you hunt and or chase rabbits you go where the rabbits go HAHA!.....It a shame that any bible topic cannot be discussed in any post on this Christian site which deals with the bible without someone being offended in one way or another HAH.