Pretty new Christian and confused...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NDGirl

I have had an amazing almost year as a completely yielded Christian but am really down now. There is a lot of junk going on in my family and I just can't seem to find God anywhere. It has been this way since a family blow and I am just so lost. I feel like a baby but just can't get over this! I need release from this oppression / sadness. I have no history of depression but am just so overwhelmed. My ministry has come to a halt, my joy is gone, and God just isn't answering anymore. I am suppose to talk to some young adults here next week about my testimony and just can't do it in this state of mind. I am also in a music ministry and can't even seem to get that together. I just want to hide...

B

Bennay

Bless you...Will say a prayer for you. I encourage you to read His word, it strengthens and encourages. Love brother Ben

J

jkalyna

GOD IS NOT HIDING READ JOHN 17. RELIGION IS A DRIFT ON EASYS STREET, THE REAL FIGHT COMES WHEN WE HAVE LEFT THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW, INTO THE WILDERNESS. GETTING INTO THE WORD IS THE JOY OF THE LORD, TO BE IN HIS PRESENCE. SPIRITUAL VITAL SIGNS ARE NOT CORRECT, ASK THE LORD TO SHOW YOU WHAT AND WHERE YOU WENT WRONGE, GOD IS NOT TO BE BLAMED, HE GAVE HIS SON, JOHN 3:16. ADAM HIDE BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED OF BEING PUNISHED FOR WHAT HE DID IN DISOBEDIENCE WHY IS IT THAT YOU WANT TO HIDE AND WHY FROM GOD.. GOD CALL HER BY HER NAME, AND LET HER HEAR YOU IN JESUS NAME.

J

jkalyna

OUR GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION, BUT OF PEACE AND ORDER AND A SOUND MIND. EVIL WILL CONFUSE YOU EVERY TIME. IT LIES, DESTROYS YOUR HOPES AND STEALS YOUR PEACE.

Attachments

P

piper27

The devil comes to steal our joy. The Lord is the joy giver!! (despite feelings) I will pray for you to know that our Lord is tangible, and is desiring you to just rest and come away with Him!!! Give yourself some rest, turn on some praise music and just soak in Gods endless love. It sounds like you need some tender loving care right now. Bless you sister.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs, praying in agrement with all here in Jesus's name for all you ask and need.
Welcome to CC!

Hugs and God bless:)
pickles

A

AroseinGodsgarden

Some of your hard unpleasant experiences or close to such I have undergone myself. Likewise, I am sure many of us here have gone through their own difficult moments as well, which could have been more frequent or even tougher. While as an immature blossoming Christian, I was in great dubiety whether God really existed or cared because of some troubling occurences. Not too long after, in a fellowship group, I was mentored on a fundamental of being a Christian. We are constantly put into tests by God, on our faith, and the ultimate purpose being to transform and develop us into more and more like Him.

But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold. John 23.10

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Matthew 7:13
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
We can’t become exactly like God in qualities and characteristics yet the wonderful consolation is He understands us in our limitations.

A Christian’s walk is not a smooth journey, but is a life of ups and downs. Of trials.

Notwithstanding it, God still desires us to be faithful towards Him, cling onto Him and follow Him. As you go on walking in Him, time will come He will implant in your heart inner joy and peace which no man can eradicate. As the feeling arouses, you feel it, you will grow to love God even more. You will never want to cease exalting and giving your thanks to God, all the time you hunger to and you enjoy it. You will marvel at how He has led you through. Even when more trials are come, you will find that you have been better armoured with the weapon of strength and wisdom to receive and confront them.

U

ukkez

i prayed for you, at first i was see big rocks being thrown near to you, but i asked into it and was shown a map, you might be blind folded at the mo but do not worrie, god is guiding you, trust in his plan, do not worry. say what needs to be said.

S

shekaniah

Praise and worship music!
Read scripture, so God can bring back to mind for you in your time of need. :)

Last night I went to bed with a heavy heart over something that was on the news.
I cried and prayed and called out to God before I went to sleep.
When I woke up a praise and worship song was in my head.
That is how God gave me peace.
Love, prayers and blessings, Shekaniah

Read Matt 11:28-30

V

ValleyGirl

Prayers for you. I wish you find your joy, comfort and peace.