Principality

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 11, 2009
prin·ci·pal·i·ty

noun \ˌprin(t)-sə-ˈpa-lə-tē\
pluralprin·ci·pal·i·ties

Definition of PRINCIPALITY

a: the state, office, or authority of a prince

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

I have found that evil trys to make everything evil,so it can claim its powerfull.
God gave us music,yet some people can use music to preach evil,claiming its theres
God gave us feelings,yet some people prey on feelings,s and say there to do evil only
God gave us movement,yet some people move only to do evil claiming its theres
God gave us the ability to talk,yet some people only talk to get or hurt others

God gave us so many things love,feelings,laughter,companionship,mercy,song,air,a warm sun,the moon and stars,the constalations,water,bread,taste
Evil will try to claim every one of these things.

I wanted to remind you all,It is God good pleasure to give you the kingdom,that these gifts are for him.Evil has no claims to creation.
When you do a thing lean towards the good that you may fall on the good side of it

Love and peace be to you
in Jesus name