Problem entering chat rooms.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Well, in any browser you can turn off cookies. But turning off cookies also restricts you a lot. Some sits won't load, and usually sites with log ins, such as CC, require the cookie to log in, so if you turn them off no logging in. There are usually different levels and settings for what you will and won't accept in cookies.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Comar, I thought you loved me! Now you send this message to other people also??? You can just forget about me sending you any more pictures! I don't need to be talking to a woman who PLAYS PEOPLE. I have taken your name off my contact list. I hope this hurts you as much as you have hurt me.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Uhhh... now it just looks weird. I was talking to a spambot, sarcastically. The spambot's posts got deleted, so now it just looks random.

U

Ugly

Not to mention she was banned about 12 hours earlier than your post. 0.0

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
LOL, I know. But the posts were still there.

S

Siberian_Khatru

Where do you get Iron or Dragon. Also, on Chrome, you can go incognito, which I think prevents the collection of cookies.
SRWare Iron - The Browser of the Future

^There's Iron. SRWare's Iron seems to generally be the preferred Chromium alternative. Dragon is another variation of Chromium, but many say that Iron offers more privacy.

Here's Comodo Dragon: Dragon Internet Browser ? Comodo Dragon Web Browser

As for "Incognito" mode, this is fine as far as not leaving "footprints" when you browse. Google still inserts some sort of code in their browser that inconspicuously retrieves specific information about your system when it's installed. Some information regarding the sites you visit gets written to your disk in incognito mode too; there is a slur of add-ons out there to safeguard against this (especially in Firefox), but in the end, if they really want your information, they'll find a way to get it.

V

violakat

Thanks Siberian_Khatru

P

PrettyBelle

The entire site was down last night. Robo's been having sudden problems with the mic. Chances are the chats went down or maybe he took them offline to fix the problems with the mic.
Things break down sometimes. Things need fixed sometimes. If you're freaking out that bad over it being down a few hours might be time to evaluate your priorities.
No my priorities are fine thanks, but when I need them re-evaluated I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks for being helpful. I appreciate it so much.:rolleyes:

U

Ugly

No my priorities are fine thanks, but when I need them re-evaluated I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks for being helpful. I appreciate it so much.:rolleyes:
Umm.. yeah, thanks for taking the time.