Project Audit on 29th October

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
The project of which I am the project manager, will have audit on the 29th October. Please pray that I may be able to get all required information, and complete all artifacts. That the audit may go smoothly. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen.

Regards Cinu

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless thespiritoftruth and this prayer request, let thespiritoftruth
be able to get all required information, and complete all artifacts. Let everything related to audit go well. Let it be a smooth audit on 29th. Lord please bless this prayer request, in Jesus merciful name, Amen!

T

tasha66

Gather all the information needed as early as possible that is my advice.
Dear Lord, help Cinu to gather all pertinent info for his audit, and that he passes the audit with flying colours.
Good luck!

Jun 18, 2013
Thank you all for your prayers God bless you all. Please pray for the request below.

Dear Prayer Warriors,
This is Cinu from Delhi. I have my project audit tomorrow in the company. Please pray for it to god smoothly. I amvit tense but seeking strength from the Lord, In Jesus precious name. Amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying for God’s gracious presence, favor and guidance regarding your audit. Blessings to you, Cinu.

Jun 18, 2013
Thank you all for your prayers. I have provided all information for the audit. Till now no questions. Let the Lords will be done.