Proof God heals today.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 21, 2014
This is 40 page document telling you why God heals today. It will leave you in no doubt as to why god Heals today. It will answer all of these questions.

Table of Contents

Chapter 1: Does God Heal? P. 3

Chapter 2: Who Does God Heal? P. 11

Chapter 3: When Does God Heal? P. 16

Chapter 4: Why Does God Heal? P. 20

Chapter 5: Where Does God Heal? P. 31

Chapter 6: How Does God Heal? P. 35

Chapter 7: What Does This Mean To You? P. 40

I can guarentee no one here will find fault in this doc. With back up.

Attachments

Nov 21, 2014
Angela this is what you need to read. Then tell me its wrong.

All the people that prayed for you had the same mind set as most in here. Thats why it never worked. Not Gods will thats a lie from satan and the most part of the church believe him. The church doesnt know how to pray in faith for the most part.

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
I believe when the church prays, most of the time it doesn't work. Seen it, been there, get it. The reason is that many have placed themselves under a curse by way of man made laws which make His word null and impotent.

Read Galatians for further proof if you think I'm going to extremes. When I pulled myself out from under tithing for example, healings for my body took place. I had a heart condition, arythmia, disabled by it, black outs on the job, twice while driving. God healed me. Prostate problem. God healed me. Diabetes problem. God healed me. I suggest everyone get out from underneath the 'churches curses'.
I'm not bashing. I'm correcting and exhorting. Stick with the word of God and not with 'the traditions of men that make void the word of God'.

Nov 21, 2014
We under unbelief not a curse but agrre with the rest of your post.

V

VioletReigns

I cannot count the times the Lord has healed me and so many of my family members of various illnesses, infirmities and addictions. Some were instantaneous and some were gradual, some through doctors and others supernaturally, but all were miraculously healed who sought the Lord.

It has come to the point where I believe God and His Word Alive more than what I see or feel. As it says in Psalm 91: "
A thousand shall fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you."

If I hear doubtful talk on one side and hear stories of how God did not heal on my right side, I refuse to let that faithlessness come near me. Honestly, like the prophet Job I will always proclaim that even if God require my life, I will trust Him. I know God heals. I know that every single person who came to Jesus for healing received it from Him. The Lord never, ever turned anyone away.

I don't trust in my faith. I put my trust in the faith of Jesus Christ. The Lord cannot lie, it's impossible for His Word to be untrue. Even if people doubt Jesus, He still cannot deny Himself.

V

VioletReigns

Add to healing the miraculous work of Jesus' salvation in my family. Not one relative has passed away unsaved. From my husband, to my parents, to my husband's parents, to aunts and uncles, other relatives, not one left this world unsaved. I come from a family of 12 siblings. My adult children have 56 first cousins as their father's immediate family is bigger than mine! Nobody on either side of our families have left this world without coming to Jesus Christ. The Lord is faithful!!!! \:D/

P

psalm6819

was the person who posted banned because of the does God heal attachment?

A

Ariel82

we are not suppose to discuss banning but I doubt that is the reason.

P

psalm6819

okay, Thank you :)

S

Seekeroftruth03

For any of you who are stating that if a person is not healed then their faith or the faith of the people around them is weak, you are wrong and not walking in the love of God. You attack a believer who may be faithful to God and enduring a hard trial. God knows their hearts. His healing power is in hands, and He is the one who heals. He does act on faith, and faith produces healing, but the healing is in God's timing. These Christians who live in a mindset of being made perfect and complete right now, the devil is defeated already, and their is no battle, etc, you are deceived. The fact is the saints in this day and time(the saints who are walking in truth), they are under heavy attack from the enemy and enduring their trials. And the Holy Spirit comforts them and helps them. Most Christians who are living a "perfect" life in this day and time are not being attacked by the devil because the devil isn't bothering them. They aren't having any spiritual impact in the spirit realm, they are blinded and deceived so the enemy leaves them alone. Satan only goes after those who are truly in Christ, and who are having an impact for good against the forces of darkness. God has healed sickness completely and does still heal sickness and disease, I fully believe that. But to say a person who is still sick is not walking in the fullness of faith and of God is wrong. When Jesus comes, He is going to heal ALL His people. Because when he walked on this earth, everyone one He touched was healed. So I am waiting on Jesus, and will endure all things, and will fight the good fight of faith until my Lord returns!