Prophecies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LovingtheLord

On a website i was on they have a prophecy section (they prompt to use discernment to see if it's from the Lord or not), the website is worth a look, i will leave the link here,

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/prophecies/

P

prophecyman

Beware, Zone is just around the corner, but keep your peace and send her a loving smiley face.

A

AnandaHya

sure lets all go dance in the sparks, its so much more fun then reading the Bible

Isaiah 50:11
Look, all you who kindle a fire, Who encircle yourselves with sparks: Walk in the light of your fire and in the sparks you have kindled— This you shall have from My hand: You shall lie down in torment.

I've got an itch, i'm sure I can find a "prophet" on one of those websites to scratch it for me.

<that was sarcasm for those who are wondering>

Feb 16, 2011
1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Good verse to remember. God is the judge. He knows who he speaks through and who is a false prophet. He will reveal it.

A

AnandaHya

Deuteronomy 13

1 &#8220;If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, &#8216;Let us go after other gods&#8217;&#8212;which you have not known&#8212;&#8216;and let us serve them,&#8217; 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

that is a good verse to remember so that you might pass the test and show whether you love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul, or if you are just deceiving yourself and allow you and those entrusted to you to be lead astray.

it is good to remember this commandment and warning from GOD:

1 John 4

1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world

P

prophecyman

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Good verse to remember. God is the judge. He knows who he speaks through and who is a false prophet. He will reveal it.
Well Johnathan I have had the honor of meeting real prophets that never missed, and there is a language only known to them, for they read the thoughts of God. Sometimes the Prophet actually hears the voice of God. No Johnathan I don't judge you, but you have one that judges, even the Word of the living God.

I do caution you not to speak amiss, for God will smite the prophet that speaks presumtive, assuming God has spoken and has not. I am trying to kind Johnathan, for healths sake please be careful not to provoke Gods wrath in your life. Also someone who genuinely operates in the gifts can discern truth and falsehood. Sorry Johnathan but you ain't got it.

Feb 16, 2011
Well Johnathan I have had the honor of meeting real prophets that never missed, and there is a language only known to them, for they read the thoughts of God. Sometimes the Prophet actually hears the voice of God. No Johnathan I don't judge you, but you have one that judges, even the Word of the living God.

I do caution you not to speak amiss, for God will smite the prophet that speaks presumtive, assuming God has spoken and has not. I am trying to kind Johnathan, for healths sake please be careful not to provoke Gods wrath in your life. Also someone who genuinely operates in the gifts can discern truth and falsehood. Sorry Johnathan but you ain't got it.
I also know other prophets and I am a prophet. Where were you when I was beaten for Jesus? Where were you went I was imprisioned for Jesus? I'm afraid you are a hypocrite. I know I am a prophet and I know you are not speaking for the Lord. I recieved the gift of prophecy in a police car because the Lord is gracious. I recieved a double portion praying in tongues and interpreting. Where were you when two prophets (myself included) were giving tongues and interpretation to those imprisoned? Who are you to judge the prophets? I know I am a prophet the Lord himself told me in tongues and interpretation. I tell you another prophecy. You will ask the Lord to forgive you when you find out about His prophets and ministers. Where are all you doubters when men of God are being imprisioned or persecuted for the Cross of Christ?

B

Bloodwashed

Really? Unbelivable! I don't know what to say! Shocking! My goodness! Too much! Over the top!--Mark--

P

peterT

Beware, Zone is just around the corner, but keep your peace and send her a loving smiley face.
I had to reply to this one lol.

If she (Zone) commented on this post, she would probably prophesy

“there are no more new prophets” .

Not that she read that in the bible, so she must have heard it from the Lord himself. Thus making her a prophetess. So when she says

“ there are no more new prophets”

she must mean “ there are no more new male prophets”

P

prophecyman

I had to reply to this one lol.

If she (Zone) commented on this post, she would probably prophesy

“there are no more new prophets” .

Not that she read that in the bible, so she must have heard it from the Lord himself. Thus making her a prophetess. So when she says

“ there are no more new prophets”

she must mean “ there are no more new male prophets”
LOL, just too funny! Thanks for the laugh.