Prophecy Against the Great Nation, Ishmael

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 21, 2013
4/3/06 From God The Father - A Letter Given To Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Behold, The Lord is high and lifted up! The Lord has seen the travail of His people, and remembered the sins and blasphemy of the wicked one and those who follow him, those who have given heed to his lies and subtle deceptions... The Lord God has seen and He has heard, and He will not forget!
Yes, He has remembered the blood which stains the hands of the people of violence, and has remembered their deeds and will not forget their iniquity! For they have lifted up their countenances against The God of Israel, and in their great arrogance they say within themselves, “We will ascend above the mountains of Israel and defile the land! We shall slay the descendants of Jacob, and destroy all his pleasant plants! We shall pull them up by the roots and cast off Israel from being a nation, forever!”
Yet The God of Israel has seen it, YaHuWaH has heard it and shall surely repay! He shall recompense their every deed upon their own heads, and turn all their plans back on their own people! For The Lord God Himself shall come out of His place and fight against them!

Behold the great nation, says The Lord; look upon the multitudes of Ishmael!...

They are numerous and mighty and without remorse,
Many nations and peoples who surround the land,
A perverse people who practice abomination!...

Lo, five times per day they bow down and praise their god,
By the spirit of him who was cast down!...

Thus the one who shall stomp upon The Holy Covenant has come,
And shall soon make peace with you, O sons of Ishmael,
But there shall be no peace.

For thus says The Lord God: I shall stretch out My arm and strike you in your violence! And while you are in the midst of your rage I shall destroy you, and cause every man to turn his weapon against his brother, and in your madness you shall be consumed! For I AM THE LORD, and I know of your murderous aspirations against My people and the hate which you have for Me!

Therefore, thus says The Lord: My face is turned against you and My arm shall be outstretched, until I have utterly wiped you from the face of the land! On pins and needles, nails and broken glass shall you walk, tearing the flesh of your feet!... The blood of your disgrace trailing after you, staining your streets! The pain of which shall not cease, neither shall you find respite!
Therefore this is what The Lord God has decreed and shall be done: Because you have trodden under foot My Commandments, and do not cease from persecuting and murdering My people, laying your hands upon the flock beloved of The Shepherd, to do them harm! - THUS SAYS THE LORD: YOU SHALL BE THE FLOCK GIVEN UP TO THE SLAUGHTER! Behold, I shall paint the hills with the blood of your fathers and with the blood of your sons! The mountains of Israel shall drip with the blood of all your mighty men! For The Lord is against you, O people of violence! Behold, The Holy One of Israel is against you, O wicked sons of Ishmael!
Thus I shall repay you for all your wickedness; even I shall bring a horrible recompense upon your heads for all your iniquity, in where you have despised Me! BEHOLD, MY WRATH SHALL BE UPON YOUR WHOLE MULTITUDE! IT SHALL REACH INTO EVERY LAND, WHERE THE NAME OF ALLAH IS WORSHIPED! ISHMAEL SHALL SURELY DIE! For he has greatly blasphemed My name and desecrated My holy place, neither has he ceased from doing My people harm! Behold, blasphemies have not ceased from proceeding from his mouth, therefore I shall cause him to choke; and for the overflow of his abominations shall I cause him to drown, even in his own vomit!

Therefore hear the Word of The Lord, O sons of Ishmael: Your rotting corpses shall lie in the streets on account of all your murders, by which you have struck My people in your wrath with a continual stroke! Yes you shall fall down, even in the midst of your polluted sanctuaries, crushed beneath the weight of your abominable temples! Behold, I shall utterly tread you down, says The Lord God of Israel, until I have ground all your abominations to dust, and caused your people to pass from remembrance forever! For you are vile, all your works are detestable in My sight, thus the wrath of YAHUWAH is kindled against you, O despicable people!... Behold, it shall fall hard upon you, O rejected nation, until you are utterly consumed!

Thus says The Lord of Power and Glory: Behold, My anger shall not be turned away, until My vengeance is satisfied! For I shall come out suddenly to avenge Myself upon My enemies, and in My rage I shall destroy all your strongholds! For My sword is sharpened, and with it I shall strike swiftly and cut you down! In the heat of My fury I shall tear you, pull off your limbs and divide you asunder! Behold, even I shall burn the residue in My hot displeasure! Then all who look upon you shall be greatly astonished, and many peoples both far and wide shall know, I AM THE LORD and there is no other!
Behold, I shall dry up your lands and smite your peoples; a wasteland of sorrows shall be your meat, and suffering your drink! For as you have done to My servants, whom I love, so shall it be done unto you; behold, even double shall you receive at My hand! My eye shall not spare, nor shall I show you any pity, for the Day of Wrath has come!... And who shall stand?!

Therefore it is fulfilled, O great nation, descendants and adopted sons of Ishmael, and shall also come to pass, for the mouth of The Lord has spoken it: In less than one week’s time, you shall lift up your hand against every man and every man shall lift up his hand against you. And as one you shall lift up your heel against My people and come against My holy mountain. Yet I shall step down suddenly and crush you, and with the backward swipe of My hand you shall be scattered and fall hard upon the ground!

O deceived nation, how long shall you attempt to corrupt My Word?...

How long shall you deny Me and My Son,
YahuShua HaMashiach, The Holy One,
He who is called Christ and Jesus, The Lord?...

How long shall you follow in the way of satan,
Walking eagerly in his cause, his acolytes?!

Thus says The Lord God of Israel: YOU SHALL NOT CHANGE, NOR ADD TO, NOR TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORD OF THE LORD MOST HIGH! NOR SHALL YOU DENY HIS NAME! NOR SHALL YOU POLLUTE THE NAME I HAVE GIVEN MY SON, WHO IS CALLED CHRIST! Therefore you shall not be alone in your desolation, for even your enemy, the church which rules from the city of seven hills, shall join you in your punishment! For your whoredoms and murders are stacked up, one atop another throughout the generations, reaching even unto the heights of heaven! And so The Lord God has declared your end; behold, a terrible end shall come upon you!... DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY, UNTIL THE BLOOD REACHES UNTO THE NECK!
Indeed all these religions of the world are in vain; every one of them worships false gods and looks always to their idols. Yet even these shall have it far better than you, when the day of God’s wrath is revealed; even the heathen shall be spared, when he calls upon the name of The Lord in that day... And the name by which he shall call upon Me is YahuShua HaMashiach; even he who calls upon the name of Christ and Jesus shall be accepted, for I know the hearts of men; for there is no other name under Heaven by which you must be saved, than by The King’s alone.

Now hear what The Lord God says: As I am, says The Lord, so is The Christ, yes He who is called Jesus. And as I am known of Him, so is He known of Me. Therefore, whatsoever I will is done by Him; and whatsoever I decree, as sanctified, is sanctified by Him; and those condemned to destruction shall be destroyed by Him. Whatsoever is corrupted is made incorruptible by Him, and what was once dead is made alive by Him; even all who love Me shall obey Him, receiving everlasting life because of Him. For those who love Him love Me, and those who worship Him worship Me, and shall pass from judgment into life. For I have glorified the name of Mashiach, and I shall do so again... Behold, YahuShua is Lord over Heaven and Earth, for The Father and The Son are One, even from everlasting to everlasting, ONE.

Thus says The Lord of Power and Glory: Do I have any pleasure at all in the destruction of the wicked? NO! Do I not rather prefer that the wicked turn from his evil ways and do what is right, that all people repent and return to Me?!... Yet I see your hearts, O sons of iniquity! For your father was cast out of the camp of Abraham, and so shall you be cast out of the land! Behold, I shall spit you out, and the earth shall consume you!

Therefore listen to what The Lord God says,
AND REPENT, and I may yet find a place for you...

For I am The Father of all...

And I know who has corrupted your hearts,
And the means by which you have come
To be filled with so much hate, violence and sin...

The devil is your true adversary!

Behold, he has been cast down, and goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour! And devour you he will, even by your own selfish desires and evil intentions, by which he has also caused you to turn against The One and Only True God, yes I, The God of Abraham, of whom you say is your God!
Yet you do not know Me, nor will I hear your prayers, for your prayers are an abhorrence to Me! For you adhere to a book which is filled with abominations, many corrupt words, brought forth from a lying spirit! Indeed you follow one who is dead, a man who you say was a prophet of God!... Yet he was NOT My prophet, nor did I speak to him, nor did I send him! He was deceived by the evil one, even as you are deceived! YOU ALL SERVE SATAN AND SHARE IN HIS ASPIRATIONS! YOU SHALL SURELY DIE!

Therefore hear what The Lord requires, listen and so do, and you will surely live and not die...Thus says The Lord: All have sinned; there are none righteous, no not one. Therefore from the beginning, The Lord God has required sacrifice for sin and blood for atonement. Yet mankind would not be saved by the blood of rams and goats, nor lambs of the first year though they have no spot or blemish; only the pure blood of a man, without sin, begotten of God, could save mankind from themselves... Behold The Lamb of God who was beaten and bruised, scourged and mocked and hung upon the tree, yes even the cross, YahuShua HaMashiach, The Salvation of God!

Thus says The Lord: ONLY GOD MAY FORGIVE SINS! And though they be great in number, even as the stars in heaven, The Lord God has forgiven them through the sacrifice of One Man who bore them in His own body, though He had no part in sin in and of Himself... He died! Behold, He is risen! For He is The Son of Man, The Only Begotten of The Father, God in the flesh, Immanu El!... The Only Way, The Only Truth, The Only Life!

Therefore, hear the word of The Lord: Cry out His name and be spared! Be spared from My wrath, escape My vengeance! JESUS THE CHRIST IS THE WAY! YAHUSHUA HAMASHIACH IS HIS NAME! Deny Him and you are lost, given up to judgment and death... The inheritance of the wicked, the punishment for all followers of satan and his servant!

Behold, The Lord is wrathful, The Lord is full of vengeance!... Yet My mercy endures forever for all who abide in My Mercy, yes He who was sent to fulfill My mercy, for YahuShua is The Loving Mercy of God! In His right hand He holds The Book of Life; and behold, He has the power to blot you from its pages and your part in life, if you will not repent; and He has the power to grant you everlasting life, if you so choose to receive of His life.

Therefore embrace The Master, and He shall embrace you;
For He is your Carpenter and Father, through Him you were made;
Behold, He loves His children with a deep, unfathomable love...

Therefore come, gather together in His name, and He will surely be amongst you!...

Repent and call on His name, in sincerity and truth,
And He shall forgive you and heal you and take you,
That you may be with Me where I am...

YAHUWAH has spoken.

(LETTERS FROM GOD AND HIS CHRIST)

P

PeteWaldo

Gen 16:12 And he will be a wild man; his hand [will be] against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Just as we find around the world today:
Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Galatians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman [was] by promise. 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Romans 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, [are they] all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these [are] not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1.5 billion people in the world today are commanded to prostrate toward the Quraish pagan's black stone idol in Mecca five times a day, while praying in the "vain repetitions of the heathen", in the names of the Arabian pagan deity "Allah" and his "messenger" Muhammad. Even travel to it and march around it 7 times as the Arabian pagan's did before Muhammad adopted and adapted their rituals. Indeed they performed the Hajj shoulder to shoulder with the pagans up until the year before Muhammad's last Hajj, when they kicked the pagans out of their own ritual:

Sahih Bukhari Volume 2, Book 26, Number 689: Narrated Abu Huraira: In the year prior to the last Hajj of the Prophet when Allahs Apostle made Abu Bakr the leader of the pilgrims, the latter (Abu Bakr) sent me in the company of a group of people to make a public announcement: 'No pagan is allowed to perform Hajj after this year, and no naked person is allowed to perform Tawaf of the Kaba.'

Can you imagine a bunch of naked pagans and Muslims circumambulating the Kaaba naked? Talk about "children of the flesh"!
HAJJ & UMRAH

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
4/3/06 From God The Father - A Letter Given To Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Behold, The Lord is high and lifted up! The Lord has seen the travail of His people, and remembered the sins and blasphemy of the wicked one and those who follow him, those who have given heed to his lies and subtle deceptions... The Lord God has seen and He has heard, and He will not forget!
Yes, He has remembered the blood which stains the hands of the people of violence, and has remembered their deeds and will not forget their iniquity! For they have lifted up their countenances against The God of Israel, and in their great arrogance they say within themselves, “We will ascend above the mountains of Israel and defile the land! We shall slay the descendants of Jacob, and destroy all his pleasant plants! We shall pull them up by the roots and cast off Israel from being a nation, forever!”
Yet The God of Israel has seen it, YaHuWaH has heard it and shall surely repay! He shall recompense their every deed upon their own heads, and turn all their plans back on their own people! For The Lord God Himself shall come out of His place and fight against them!

For thus says The Lord God: I shall stretch out My arm and strike you in your violence! And while you are in the midst of your rage I shall destroy you, and cause every man to turn his weapon against his brother, and in your madness you shall be consumed! For I AM THE LORD, and I know of your murderous aspirations against My people and the hate which you have for Me!

Therefore, thus says The Lord: My face is turned against you and My arm shall be outstretched, until I have utterly wiped you from the face of the land! On pins and needles, nails and broken glass shall you walk, tearing the flesh of your feet!... The blood of your disgrace trailing after you, staining your streets! The pain of which shall not cease, neither shall you find respite!
Therefore this is what The Lord God has decreed and shall be done: Because you have trodden under foot My Commandments, and do not cease from persecuting and murdering My people, laying your hands upon the flock beloved of The Shepherd, to do them harm! - THUS SAYS THE LORD: YOU SHALL BE THE FLOCK GIVEN UP TO THE SLAUGHTER! Behold, I shall paint the hills with the blood of your fathers and with the blood of your sons! The mountains of Israel shall drip with the blood of all your mighty men! For The Lord is against you, O people of violence! Behold, The Holy One of Israel is against you, O wicked sons of Ishmael!
Thus I shall repay you for all your wickedness; even I shall bring a horrible recompense upon your heads for all your iniquity, in where you have despised Me! BEHOLD, MY WRATH SHALL BE UPON YOUR WHOLE MULTITUDE! IT SHALL REACH INTO EVERY LAND, WHERE THE NAME OF ALLAH IS WORSHIPED! ISHMAEL SHALL SURELY DIE! For he has greatly blasphemed My name and desecrated My holy place, neither has he ceased from doing My people harm! Behold, blasphemies have not ceased from proceeding from his mouth, therefore I shall cause him to choke; and for the overflow of his abominations shall I cause him to drown, even in his own vomit!

Therefore hear the Word of The Lord, O sons of Ishmael: Your rotting corpses shall lie in the streets on account of all your murders, by which you have struck My people in your wrath with a continual stroke! Yes you shall fall down, even in the midst of your polluted sanctuaries, crushed beneath the weight of your abominable temples! Behold, I shall utterly tread you down, says The Lord God of Israel, until I have ground all your abominations to dust, and caused your people to pass from remembrance forever! For you are vile, all your works are detestable in My sight, thus the wrath of YAHUWAH is kindled against you, O despicable people!... Behold, it shall fall hard upon you, O rejected nation, until you are utterly consumed!

Thus says The Lord of Power and Glory: Behold, My anger shall not be turned away, until My vengeance is satisfied! For I shall come out suddenly to avenge Myself upon My enemies, and in My rage I shall destroy all your strongholds! For My sword is sharpened, and with it I shall strike swiftly and cut you down! In the heat of My fury I shall tear you, pull off your limbs and divide you asunder! Behold, even I shall burn the residue in My hot displeasure! Then all who look upon you shall be greatly astonished, and many peoples both far and wide shall know, I AM THE LORD and there is no other!
Behold, I shall dry up your lands and smite your peoples; a wasteland of sorrows shall be your meat, and suffering your drink! For as you have done to My servants, whom I love, so shall it be done unto you; behold, even double shall you receive at My hand! My eye shall not spare, nor shall I show you any pity, for the Day of Wrath has come!... And who shall stand?!

Therefore it is fulfilled, O great nation, descendants and adopted sons of Ishmael, and shall also come to pass, for the mouth of The Lord has spoken it: In less than one week’s time, you shall lift up your hand against every man and every man shall lift up his hand against you. And as one you shall lift up your heel against My people and come against My holy mountain. Yet I shall step down suddenly and crush you, and with the backward swipe of My hand you shall be scattered and fall hard upon the ground!

Thus says The Lord God of Israel: YOU SHALL NOT CHANGE, NOR ADD TO, NOR TAKE AWAY FROM THE WORD OF THE LORD MOST HIGH! NOR SHALL YOU DENY HIS NAME! NOR SHALL YOU POLLUTE THE NAME I HAVE GIVEN MY SON, WHO IS CALLED CHRIST! Therefore you shall not be alone in your desolation, for even your enemy, the church which rules from the city of seven hills, shall join you in your punishment! For your whoredoms and murders are stacked up, one atop another throughout the generations, reaching even unto the heights of heaven! And so The Lord God has declared your end; behold, a terrible end shall come upon you!... DESTRUCTION FROM THE ALMIGHTY, UNTIL THE BLOOD REACHES UNTO THE NECK!
Indeed all these religions of the world are in vain; every one of them worships false gods and looks always to their idols. Yet even these shall have it far better than you, when the day of God’s wrath is revealed; even the heathen shall be spared, when he calls upon the name of The Lord in that day... And the name by which he shall call upon Me is YahuShua HaMashiach; even he who calls upon the name of Christ and Jesus shall be accepted, for I know the hearts of men; for there is no other name under Heaven by which you must be saved, than by The King’s alone.

Now hear what The Lord God says: As I am, says The Lord, so is The Christ, yes He who is called Jesus. And as I am known of Him, so is He known of Me. Therefore, whatsoever I will is done by Him; and whatsoever I decree, as sanctified, is sanctified by Him; and those condemned to destruction shall be destroyed by Him. Whatsoever is corrupted is made incorruptible by Him, and what was once dead is made alive by Him; even all who love Me shall obey Him, receiving everlasting life because of Him. For those who love Him love Me, and those who worship Him worship Me, and shall pass from judgment into life. For I have glorified the name of Mashiach, and I shall do so again... Behold, YahuShua is Lord over Heaven and Earth, for The Father and The Son are One, even from everlasting to everlasting, ONE.

Thus says The Lord of Power and Glory: Do I have any pleasure at all in the destruction of the wicked? NO! Do I not rather prefer that the wicked turn from his evil ways and do what is right, that all people repent and return to Me?!... Yet I see your hearts, O sons of iniquity! For your father was cast out of the camp of Abraham, and so shall you be cast out of the land! Behold, I shall spit you out, and the earth shall consume you!

Behold, he has been cast down, and goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour! And devour you he will, even by your own selfish desires and evil intentions, by which he has also caused you to turn against The One and Only True God, yes I, The God of Abraham, of whom you say is your God!
Yet you do not know Me, nor will I hear your prayers, for your prayers are an abhorrence to Me! For you adhere to a book which is filled with abominations, many corrupt words, brought forth from a lying spirit! Indeed you follow one who is dead, a man who you say was a prophet of God!... Yet he was NOT My prophet, nor did I speak to him, nor did I send him! He was deceived by the evil one, even as you are deceived! YOU ALL SERVE SATAN AND SHARE IN HIS ASPIRATIONS! YOU SHALL SURELY DIE!

Therefore hear what The Lord requires, listen and so do, and you will surely live and not die...Thus says The Lord: All have sinned; there are none righteous, no not one. Therefore from the beginning, The Lord God has required sacrifice for sin and blood for atonement. Yet mankind would not be saved by the blood of rams and goats, nor lambs of the first year though they have no spot or blemish; only the pure blood of a man, without sin, begotten of God, could save mankind from themselves... Behold The Lamb of God who was beaten and bruised, scourged and mocked and hung upon the tree, yes even the cross, YahuShua HaMashiach, The Salvation of God!

Thus says The Lord: ONLY GOD MAY FORGIVE SINS! And though they be great in number, even as the stars in heaven, The Lord God has forgiven them through the sacrifice of One Man who bore them in His own body, though He had no part in sin in and of Himself... He died! Behold, He is risen! For He is The Son of Man, The Only Begotten of The Father, God in the flesh, Immanu El!... The Only Way, The Only Truth, The Only Life!

Therefore, hear the word of The Lord: Cry out His name and be spared! Be spared from My wrath, escape My vengeance! JESUS THE CHRIST IS THE WAY! YAHUSHUA HAMASHIACH IS HIS NAME! Deny Him and you are lost, given up to judgment and death... The inheritance of the wicked, the punishment for all followers of satan and his servant!

Behold, The Lord is wrathful, The Lord is full of vengeance!... Yet My mercy endures forever for all who abide in My Mercy, yes He who was sent to fulfill My mercy, for YahuShua is The Loving Mercy of God! In His right hand He holds The Book of Life; and behold, He has the power to blot you from its pages and your part in life, if you will not repent; and He has the power to grant you everlasting life, if you so choose to receive of His life.

Therefore come, gather together in His name, and He will surely be amongst you!...

YAHUWAH has spoken.

I am a little behind on my OT prophecies. Could you supply chapter and verses as well as the Book you are using...or did someone make this all up?

Mar 21, 2013
I am a little behind on my OT prophecies. Could you supply chapter and verses as well as the Book you are using...or did someone make this all up?

God is speaking to our Generation

[h=1]Let All in the Earth Partake of My Word and Be Brought Into Deep and Profound Silence; And Let the Obstinate Stay Silent, Let Him Open Not His Mouth to Speak, Let Him Be Quiet and Consider, Says The Lord

4/24/08 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Blow This Trumpet and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Timothy, lift up your pen and write these words which I speak to you this day, says The Lord. Then give them to My servants who aid you in the blowing of this trumpet, which I Myself have placed in your hand.

Thus says The Lord of Glory:
I will not share My glory, nor shall any who speak against Me be given a voice; neither shall any who hate the sound of My voice, or speak against My Word in these Letters, be given any voice at all. For The Lord your God shall not be mocked, for as it is written so shall it be, “Whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.” Behold, the day is at hand when they shall all be struck dumb, for I shall put them to silence and they shall be unable to speak. Their knees shall give way and they shall crumble in fear, awestruck at those things overtaking the earth.

For My Word stands and can not be moved;
Whether they hear or forebear, it stands,
Even to the slaying of their hearts...

And this is but the beginning.

Soon all shall be brought to fruition, soon all shall be brought forth and completed, for all I have spoken shall surely come to pass, it shall be done. Therefore, let those who do wickedly continue therein; and let those, who do and seek righteousness, continue to walk therein.
Yet I tell you this, My servants: When it is within your power to silence the scoffers, do so. Give no voice to the wicked of heart, for to do so is to enable satan. Know you not what the Scriptures say?... If anyone comes and does not hold to this teaching, or upholds any other doctrine, do not invite him in; neither give him place, nor part, in that set forth for The Lord and His proclamation.For this would be to give him a platform from which to perpetuate his evil ways, and this is to enter into partnership with him.
I tell you, to allow the comments of scoffers and mockers is to welcome them in. Rather, let them shout their controversy before The Lord; let their outcry enter into the ears of The Lord of Sabaoth. For He alone shall repay, He alone shall bring forth a harsh correction and institute the punishment. And if they choose to stand defiant until the end, beating upon their chests, shaking their fists toward Heaven, even with a stretched-out arm and a stiff neck, I will destroy them... They shall be consumed and blotted out! Says The Holy One of Israel.

For The Word of God is living and powerful,
Sharper than any double-edged sword...

Piercing to where the soul meets The Spirit,
Cutting through to where the joint meets the bone, even to the marrow...

A discerner of the thoughts, a judge of the innermost intentions...

For all creation was brought forth through The Word of God;
And by the word of His mouth shall it be finished, it shall surely be completed.

Yet you ask, “What of those who are in agreement, and those who do not fight against you, Lord, even all these who remain on our part?” Yet I ask you, what of yourselves? For whose glory do you write? Is My Word in need of supports to prop it up?
Therefore, let all who behold My words look upon them as an ensign, as a waving banner brought forth and set up for this wayward generation, even as a trumpet and alarm blown continually upon the wall. Let its sound rush through the streets of the cities; let its noise be carried into the wilderness, even to the outermost isles. And let those who have ears to hear listen, and be silent before their God and pray... Even to the taking up of a quiet lamentation, the putting on of sackcloth and ashes, the shedding of many tears over the hardness of men’s hearts, even a great wailing over that which I am about to do and bring upon the earth, and because of that brought forth already.

Let all the world be put under My feet!
Let all things be put into subjection to The King!
Let all fall down at the feet of The Holy One of Israel!...

Let all in the earth partake of My Word,
And be brought into deep and profound silence...

Says The Lord.

For what can one add to, or take away from, the Word of The Lord Most High? Therefore, let all My beloved say, “Amen”... Even, “Amen and amen. Your will be done, O Lord”; or let them stay silent, abiding in quiet reverence before The Lord.
And to the rest, those who cease not from pushing out the lip against The Lord’s anointed, let them flee from the terror of The Lord when it comes; let them seek to hide themselves from the face of Him who sits on the throne; let them scurry about, neighing as they go; let them speak against you by the walls, both in open and in secret. For what is it to you, My servants? Against whom do they speak? Whose voice is it they withstand? Your own?... Rather, count it all joy that you have suffered scorn on My account, for likewise have their fathers done to all My servants and prophets, throughout the generations. And remember, I am The Lord; vengeance is Mine, I shall repay!

My servants, trust and obey!...

For how can one blow a trumpet while talking?
And how can one behold My form when caught up
In all these perverse disputings of the heart and mind,
Soon brought forth in speech, leading to even more ungodliness?...

Give the adversary no occasion to speak, when it is within your power to do so...

For you are My body.

Neither give the wicked man or the scoffer any voice at all, when you are able, for in this you have blessed him in the shutting of his mouth. For a man is defiled by that which is brought forth from his heart and given voice by his mouth. And those sins, not covered by The Lamb, shall be weighed in the balances. I am The Lord.
Beloved, give them nothing, honor none of their requests... Honor ME! Give Me your full attention!Yes, let them eat silence and abide in the same, let them alone. Leave them to their turmoil, that they might consider their ways and repent, in where I shall then free them. Beloved, pray for your adversaries, for they do not fight against you, they contend with ME. For they have hated Me first, and if they have hated Me they will hate My body also, of which you are its members... How much more then shall they reject and persecute My mouthpiece, even to all those I send?

Therefore beloved servants, again I say to you, trust and obey!

Run not ahead, nor lag behind;
Take My hand, and go only where I lead you
And do only as I command you.

For I am The Lord, even I have bought you;
I am The One who has loved you from the beginning,
Who remains with you until the end, and even forever after...

Behold, I am He who stays and I am He who shall let...

Therefore, trust in Me.

[/h]​

C

carey

So who is Timothy?
Is any of this based on God's word, or man's?

A

Abiding

Well if it was a true prophecy, God is an arminian:cool:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Icy, he is making it up...sad.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I think I have had enough of false prophecy. I can't even read the stuff it is so confused.

Let's get back to the Bible. That is something I know I can trust!

Drett

Feb 16, 2013

YAHUWAH has spoken.

I am not going to make any comments on what you believe comes from God ... other than this comment to say I am not going to make a comment.

C

carey

Search trumpet call of God exposed
you will see this is false prophecy, the guys real name isn't Timothy, and everything they believe is not based on the Bible

zone

Jun 13, 2010

YAHUWAH has spoken.

TRANSLATION:

support Israel in Genocide against the goyim sub-human Palestinians and everyone else they call AMALEK - including ignorant christians who do not seem to know they are being USED.

P

psychomom

Search trumpet call of God exposed
you will see this is false prophecy, the guys real name isn't Timothy, and everything they believe is not based on the Bible
Carey...nice work! :)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Galatians 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. 23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman [was] by promise. 24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. 25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
uh petewaldo:

Galatians 4:22 isn't about Ishmael:rolleyes:
it's about unbelieving jews thinking they are in Covenant with God.