Prophecy, Dreams, and Visions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2013
Every now and then THE LORD JESUS can send a dream or vision, the other night I had a vivid dream in which addressed the falling away of the luke warm church, the christians in this dream were all following a dubious leader and were agreeing with every wicked evil thing he said, they were rejecting GODS word and just going along with what ever was p.c. I will skip to the end of my dream. The christians and unsaved lemmings were lured into a building by this efeminate leader ( a real person ) and he said some evil things and left the building and he started flooding the building. At this point Im in the building and am warning the christians to get out, but they all want to stay inside and drown. I try to warn a African woman that we have to bust out the window and get out, she is happy to stay and die !!! I bust out the window and on to the roof and that wicked man is on the ground staring at me. He was patrolling around the building to make sure that all the people inside drowned, stopped saw me outside on the roof and was angry that I was trying to tell people to leave, and that I had escaped. I pointed at this man and he ran off. This dream I believe was showing me that the christians and unsaved people are happy being decieved and that they are stiff necked and want to be led to hell. There is more to this dream, I just wanted to share it and hear if any one here ( Bible believing christian ) has had any dreams from THE LORD and would like to share them. The dream I had confirms alot and I had been praying that JESUS if he wanted to please speak to me in a dream. JESUS CHRIST is the only way

Jan 8, 2013
Also I had some encounters with two people who would claim to be christians and two non christians that confirm this dream. Its sad but it confirmed things I had been talking about.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Your dream is from the lord for sure. Yes i also get visions from the lord sometimes, and unfortunately there are many ppl who claim to be christians and are not. some of them are convinced they are christians and true follower of christ but are not. When i first became a christian not long ago i was not aware of such ppl but now i try to explain to them who god really is. The dream you had i believe speaks of the antichrist and these ppl who would not listen to you and wanted to drown are the ppl who believe he is the christ.ppl are willing to die when they believe they are dying for a great cause, the odds are when this all goes down we will try to warn these kinds of ppl but they will not listen and will most likely not be saved but we must try. Be expecting another soon because the lord has much to say and show you. I have had four major dreams/visions from him but after that he shows me smaller visions. I do sometimes have supernatural experiences from him everynow and then but in all he showed me and all he has done with me i feel he is preparing me for the end. And it appears you are one of these few ppl who he will use for the end times because you seem to truly know his heart. If you didn't know his heart then in your dream you would have been one of these ppl drowning/

Jan 8, 2013
Thanks for your thoughts Blain. I asked a christian young woman at work if she would pray for me ( not odd at all ) and she emphatically said NO! I then asked her if she were a real christian why she would say that, and she just said your fit and pray for yourself. This is the type that will never bring up JESUS CHRIST so you would never know she is a christian. When I bring up JESUS the so - called christians around me get shocked ( MATT 10, verses 32-33 ) Its funny because I was praying the other day that if it be the LORD JESUS will that he speak to me in a dream, and like you HE has done this in the past and given me Bible verses about the watchman and Jonah, so I believe their is coming a time when the watchman waketh but in vain, and its pointless to warn others, I am sure the man in my dream is pure evil, and its a shame that most christians cant recognize good from evil ( ISIAH 5 verse 20 ) I will pray for you too Blain - read JERIM 53 for stength of faith.

R

ranma15g

I hope that you can find your path in the arms of true Christians. I feel as though right now is the worst time to live, and the best time to have your faith tested.

Jan 8, 2013
I feel the same way, that JESUS is preparing me for the persecution to come , JESUS is so good and Holy. Persecution at work ramps up and like you I was thinking GOD was testing me. I feel that the leaders of this country will also come after our Bibles. Sir may the LORD JESUS protect you under his wing and separate you from the wicked and their snares.

Jan 8, 2013
I love the name of JESUS, it is offensive to the wicked and causes demons to tremble, even satan will have to bow and confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD ( PHILL 2 verses 10 and 11 ) How ironic is that?

Jan 8, 2013
Had two other recent dreams, one where I was being attacked ( by something demonic ) and it was very real, so I called upon the name of JESUS CHRIST ( Acts 2 verse 21, Romans 10 verse 13 ) and said in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST put me down and the demonic attack stopped. I have heard a friend tell me he had a similar dream, and others that when they cry out to JESUS it stops immediately. The other was an evil demonic man angry I guess that I exposed ( Eph 5 verse 11 ) Rome and the anti - christ leaders of Sodom (U.S.A) and this man threatened to kill me, and I cryed out to my King and LORD and saviour and the attack stopped. Also a lady at my work tryed to have me fired ( unsuccessfully ) for the truth of the Gospel. If your a real born again bible believing christian than get ready for tribulation and persecution, and put on the full armour of GOD ( Eph 6) The luke warm tares will not endure persecution and being mocked or worse for JESUS. Dont be shocked when the catholics turn on you like during the 600 years of the satanic inquisition, now is the time to witness to them and pray the LORD save them from Satan and his servants the papacy, because GOD will send them strong delusion ( even more than they are blind and deluded now ) and you will have to remember Matt chapter 7 verse 6 when witnessing to them and other Heathen. 1st TIM chapter 2 verse 5. Thank you bible believing christians and pray for spiritual protection against the whore and her daughters. If you need specific prayer I can assist. Rev 3 verse 10

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hi Friend:] I also had a recent dream, i think this will make you happy listen to this. Yesterday night i had a dream that me and a smal crowd of people were getting ready because Jesus was finally going to take us home. It was the moment we have all been waiting for, here at last! I went on cc and saw someone posted what is the first thing you're going to do when you get to heaven. I somehowe knew this person also knew we were going home. I posted i am going to keep my promise and hug Jesus tightly. I wanted to say hug the crap out of him but felt it was not very approving to say crap LOL

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Every now and then THE LORD JESUS can send a dream or vision, the other night I had a vivid dream in which addressed the falling away of the luke warm church, the christians in this dream were all following a dubious leader and were agreeing with every wicked evil thing he said, they were rejecting GODS word and just going along with what ever was p.c. I will skip to the end of my dream. The christians and unsaved lemmings were lured into a building by this efeminate leader ( a real person ) and he said some evil things and left the building and he started flooding the building. At this point Im in the building and am warning the christians to get out, but they all want to stay inside and drown. I try to warn a African woman that we have to bust out the window and get out, she is happy to stay and die !!! I bust out the window and on to the roof and that wicked man is on the ground staring at me. He was patrolling around the building to make sure that all the people inside drowned, stopped saw me outside on the roof and was angry that I was trying to tell people to leave, and that I had escaped. I pointed at this man and he ran off. This dream I believe was showing me that the christians and unsaved people are happy being decieved and that they are stiff necked and want to be led to hell. There is more to this dream, I just wanted to share it and hear if any one here ( Bible believing christian ) has had any dreams from THE LORD and would like to share them. The dream I had confirms alot and I had been praying that JESUS if he wanted to please speak to me in a dream. JESUS CHRIST is the only way
Im not trying to be a jerk here, but is the wicked man in your dream Barack Obama? I read three sentences and his name popped in my head, and for good reason.

Jan 8, 2013
Also important to remember that THE LORD could call anyone home individually ( we could die at any time ) and some will be martryed.

Jan 8, 2013
This man will betray the christians and make war on the saints with the pope. Miss we all need spiritual protection. PSLAM 64, I will pray for you two above, REV 3 verse 10

Feb 13, 2013
If a dream is a message from God, it will be repeated back to back