Prophecy for the blessed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
Thus saith the Lord God Almighty, I am He that knoweth thee that you love Me not. I am He that loveth thee. I am He that seeketh thee, and thou seeketh me not. I am He that longs for thee and thou longest for me not. Why hast thou decieved thyself. The desires of your heart are for gain and plenty, not the ways of the Lord. I pray you prosper as your soul prospers. You seek the world and gain of Me. Thus saith the Lord I am He that knoweth His words. I am He that knoweth His Scripture. Ask of Me and I will give you the truth. Ask of me and I will give you the answer of thine heart. Thus saith the Lord, I am He that formed thee I am He that made thee. I am He that knoweth the times and the seasons which beset you. Why have you called Me Lord and do not the things that I have commanded? I am He that knoweth thy heart that you desire to be the chief among the brethren. I am He that gave to Solomon wisdom and upbraided not. I am He that said unto the children of Abraham that they would be my people. What seekest thou? Doth thou not ask amiss of Me? I am He that knoweth the love I have for thee. Call on me and I will hear thee. Call on Me and I will set you in high places. Call on Me and I will do a great work which thou knowest not. I am He that calleth unto you as a Shepard calls to His sheep. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Seek Me and I will find you. Seek me and I will be unto thee a shield and a mighty fortress. I AM saith the Lord and I am not pleased that you call Me Lord and curse your brethren. I Am saith Lord and I am He that knoweth the deep things which thou knowest not. I am He that called thee and I am He that saved thee and I am He that delivered thee. Call on Me and I will hear thy cry. Call on me and I will hear thy request. Is anything to hard for Me saith the Lord?

Last edited:
M

MaggieMye

I am she that saith "Knock it off! These are not prophecies!!"

L

Laodicea

Thus saith the Lord God Almighty, I am He that knoweth thee that you love Me not. I am He that loveth thee. I am He that seeketh thee, and thou seeketh me not. I am He that longs for thee and thou longest for me not. Why hast thou decieved thyself. The desires of your heart are for gain and plenty, not the ways of the Lord. I pray you prosper as your soul prospers. You seek the world and gain of Me. Thus saith the Lord I am He that knoweth His words. I am He that knoweth His Scripture. Ask of Me and I will give you the truth. Ask of me and I will give you the answer of thine heart. Thus saith the Lord, I am He that formed thee I am He that made thee. I am He that knoweth the times and the seasons which beset you. Why have you called Me Lord and do not the things that I have commanded? I am He that knoweth thy heart that you desire to be the chief among the brethren. I am He that gave to Solomon wisdom and upbraided not. I am He that said unto the children of Abraham that they would be my people. What seekest thou? Doth thou not ask amiss of Me? I am He that knoweth the love I have for thee. Call on me and I will hear thee. Call on Me and I will set you in high places. Call on Me and I will do a great work which thou knowest not. I am He that calleth unto you as a Shepard calls to His sheep. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Seek Me and I will find you. Seek me and I will be unto thee a shield and a mighty fortress. I AM saith the Lord and I am not pleased that you call Me Lord and curse your brethren. I Am saith Lord and I am He that knoweth the deep things which thou knowest not. I am He that called thee and I am He that saved thee and I am He that delivered thee. Call on Me and I will hear thy cry. Call on me and I will hear thy request. Is anything to hard for Me saith the Lord?
Looks like Jonathan definitely has an I problem

E

eternally-gratefull

Looks like Jonathan definitely has an I problem
lol. I did not know God spoke old english. I thought God knew all languages., why would he speak in old english? Plus why would God prophesy to a chat room? get real!!

I love these false prophets who think they hear from God.