Prophecy for the weak

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
Thus saith the Lord, I have joy in thee. I am happy with you. I am blessing you. Thus saith the Lord, those who have chosen Me, will never see death but life everlasting. I am He that calleth all the day long. I am He that seeketh green pastures for my sheep. I am He that knoweth the still waters. I am He that owneth all that is and was and will be. Ask of Me and I will give you greener pastures. Ask of Me and I will find you still waters. Ask of Me and I will give you wisdom and upbraid you not. I am He that standeth in the door and looketh for His family. Look upon the children of God. Is it well, that you speak evil of my people sayeth the Lord to those who speak evil. If it good that you say they are not mine? Who art thou that opposeth the Word of the Lord? Seek me and I will find you in due season. Seek me and I will lavish you with blessings. Seek me and I will pour out my Spirit from Heaven. I love those who say it is the Last days of Joel. I love those who say fill me up Lord. I love those who love my ways. I love those who love my statutes. I love those who I wish to love. I chasten those who I love. Thus saith the Lord, I am He that longeth to be with you. I am He that longeth that you love my servants. Apostle Paul is with me this hour. Peter the apostle rejoiced to see your love for my prophesies. Be of good heart those who have chosen Me. I am He that looketh upon your transgressions with tears. Ask of me and I will forgive. Ask of me and I will make you new. Ask of me and I will be a help unto you. Thus saith the Lord. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last. He that trusteth in Me shall in no wise be cast out. God speed for God the Father and Lord Jesus Christ to all those who believe.