Prophecy of the day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
Thus saith the Lord, I am He that is and was and is to come the Almighty. I am He that loveth you saith the Lord. Come unto Me all ye who are weary and I will give you rest. Cast your cares upon Me for I careth for you. Thus saith the Lord, I am He that is the good shepard. I am He that is the King of kings. I am He that calleth you all the day long. Thus saith the Lord, I have waited for thee as a man waiteth for his bride. I am He that knoweth the times and the seasons. I am He that knoweth the day of your visitation. Thus saith the Lord, call on Me and I will hear from Heaven. Call on me and I will pour out my Spirit. I am He that is meek and lowly of heart saith the Lord. I am He that knoweth the hearts of men. Seek Me and I will be found of you. Knock and it shall be opened. Ask and ye shall recieve.

Aug 12, 2010
Prophecy of the Day (Real)

Thus saith the Lord....

(1 Thessalonians 5:5) Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

(1 Thessalonians 5:8) But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

(2 Peter 3:12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

(Matthew 24:36) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Jun 24, 2010
Prophecy of the Day (Real)

Thus saith the Lord....

(1 Thessalonians 5:5) Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

(1 Thessalonians 5:8) But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

(2 Peter 3:12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

(Matthew 24:36) But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Thanks for putting into practice what others have tried to express to these guys concerning prophecy and the scriptures. We already have it, and it is written.

Aug 12, 2010
Thanks for putting into practice what others have tried to express to these guys concerning prophecy and the scriptures. We already have it, and it is written.
No probs Redman.