Prophecy to those that wait

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
Thus saith the Lord, I am He that knoweth the beginning from the end. I am He that loves His people. Thus saith the Lord, I am He that knoweth what you have need of. I am He that calleth you my children. Seek after that which is righteous and good. I am He that loveth to hear your prayers. I am He that knoweth the way of the righteous man. Thus saith the Lord I am He that knoweth you by name. I am He that looketh upon the Earth with desire for my people. Thus saith the Lord, seek Me and I will find you. Knock and it shall be opened unto you. I am He that standeth at the door. I am He that looketh for those who seek my face. I am He that is and was and is to come. I am He that looketh for those who are lost. I am He that hath 99 sheep and one of them has gone astray. Do you love Me? I am He that loveth the one that is missing and careth for those which I have. I am He that calleth to the sheep and they hear my voice. I am speaking to you all the day long. I am calling to you saith the Lord. I am He that knoweth the way of the unrighteous. I am He that judgeth the whole world for sin. I am He that looketh upon the Earth for my people and for those who seek my face.

Feb 16, 2011
God told me to say this prophecy is for those who believe it. God bless.

Aug 12, 2010
Prophecy to those that wait (Real)

Thus saith the Lord...

(Psalms 37:9) For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

(Psalms 69:6) Let not them that wait on thee, O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed for my sake: let not those that seek thee be confounded for my sake, O God of Israel.

(Psalms 37:7) Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

(Luke 12:36) And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.

(Acts 1:4) And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.

(Galatians 5:5) For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

(1 Thessalonians 1:10) And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

Aug 12, 2010
God told me these prophecys were for those that read His Word:

(2 Timothy 3:16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(2 Timothy 3:17) That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.