Prophecy to those who hear

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Deadflesh

I do have a prophecy for you....

Hey Johnathan, my Friend,

Luke 6:28
"bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you"

1 Corinthians 4:12
"We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed,we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it;"

Romans 12:14
"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse."

the LORD Jesus, and the Holy Spirit through Paul, repeadedly stated to NOT curse. We are NOT to curse anyone at anytime ever. Nor pray for a curse. So please be carefull. -Jesus bless you.

Jul 25, 2011
His is the typical spiteful response of a charlatan caught in the act.

Feb 16, 2011
It's not my curse, it's from the Holy Spirit. And by the way you can always post somewhere else or put me on ignore. You don't have to read what I post.

Jul 25, 2011
No it is not from the Holy Spirit, it's just your own bitterness. You're a moron, and you're going to wind up like Ananias.

Feb 16, 2011
No bitterness here, just laughing it up. You really don't have to keep posting. I think you are bitter.

Jul 25, 2011
You're an imbecile. I can't waste my time on this site. None of you know anything useful.

U

unclefester

It's not my curse, it's from the Holy Spirit. And by the way you can always post somewhere else or put me on ignore. You don't have to read what I post.

Jonathon.....you are discrediting yourself before us and before the Lord by making these claims. I love you in the Lord brother but this stuff is not sanctioned of God. Deep down, you know it isn't.....even if you'd like it to be. You are more valuable to the Lord's cause than this stuff brother.

Feb 16, 2011
Jonathon.....you are discrediting yourself before us and before the Lord by making these claims. I love you in the Lord brother but this stuff is not sanctioned of God. Deep down, you know it isn't.....even if you'd like it to be. You are more valuable to the Lord's cause than this stuff brother.
Thank you, I wish I was doing something else. I don't feel ashamed. Sticking with it.

E

eternally-gratefull

I do have a prophecy for you. You will not be blessed. You are cursed in your going in and coming out. You are cursed and not blessed. You will find it hard to find the Lord until you repent. You are cursed with a curse from God. Blessed are those who speak good things and not evil. You are cursed when you speak. You are cursed when you eat. You are cursed for blasphemy of the Lord! You will not be blessed. You will not be heard. You must repeant. God is not slack conserning His promise, you will reap what you sow. Cursing you have sown and cursing you shall reap. Repent and God will forgive you.
Here is a true prophet for you. When he speaks prophesy in a normal tone, he uses old English (thee and thou) when he is angry he uses normal English. like you. He sure has a few people in here fooled. But those who Know God well are not fooled by his antics!

You do have something to repent of. You need to repent of being a false prophet!

S

Scotth1960

blah blah blah. What are you trying to say? What do you want? That's not a prophecy by the way, it's a prayer and a blessing, for whatever that's worth, but not a prophecy. Are you claiming to be a prophet? Ok, you're on.

Tell me the future, and you better be right.
Dear dominion,
That's no way to be charitable and love your neighbor as yourself. God bless you. I don't understand or even agree with some of what he was trying to say, but I believe he said it in good faith. As for baptism in the Holy Spirit, I believe Pentecostalism/ charismatic renewal preaches a false gospel with false external signs which are misinterpreted and twisted to try to agree with the Scriptures, but they fail and are psychological props. Self-suggestion, auto-suggestion, hypnosis, rather than genuine spiritual gifts of the Holy Spirit. A true prophet doesn't need to predict the future. All that is required of all true Christians is to lead repentant lives in this life, turn to God for forgiveness and mercy (Titus 3:5), and as God provide, what ever else is in God's will and plan, including sacraments and being a part of God's Church. In time.
Follow what light you have now, and God will provide more light each step of the Christian journey, if you ask Him in faith, doubting nothing.
God bless you jonathanbchristian. Amen.

Scott Erie PA

Feb 16, 2011
Here is a true prophet for you. When he speaks prophesy in a normal tone, he uses old English (thee and thou) when he is angry he uses normal English. like you. He sure has a few people in here fooled. But those who Know God well are not fooled by his antics!

You do have something to repent of. You need to repent of being a false prophet!
You don't know your parts of speach. 'Ye' is plural meaning more than one person. 'You' is singular, only talking to one person. That prophecy was only for one person; there would be no 'ye'. For the record the King James Version of the Bible used (thee, thou, and you) you could use whatever one you wanted.

Last edited:
E

eternally-gratefull

You don't know your parts of speach. 'Ye' is plural meaning more than one person. 'You' is singular, only talking to one person. That prophecy was only for one person; there would be no 'ye'. For the record the King James Version of the Bible used (thee, thou, and you) you could use whatever one you wanted.
You don't know your english very well.

If I am talking to a group of people. and say they need to do something. I would not say, Ye need to do this. I would say You need to do this.

Second. God speaks to people in their own language (this was one of the gifts given at pentecost) and it was evidenced by people hearing those who spoke it "in their own language, speaking to them as they would speak.)

God would not use an old language to speak to people. much of which most can not understand. I I grew up on KJV so I know where it comes from) but people today do not speak that way. Thats why they have upgraded the language of most bibles. so it speaks to us. Not to our ancestors.

Thats how I knew joseph smith was a fraud (not just his gross misrepresentation of gods word, and false doctrines. and outright contradictions) He used old english, it was like he was copying the old king james and trying to sound like it so people would think it came from God.

ironic you are doing the same thing.

God did not speak to the OT prophets saying thee, thou, ye. He spoke to them in their own language. Thee thou and ye are just OLD ENGLISH translation of what God spoke.

If these ancient texts were being interpreted for the first time in english today. you would not see.

get thee out of my place.

you would see get out of my place.

you would not see

thou art my beloved.

you would see you are my beloved or loved one

you would not see,

I pray ye all come to the gospel.

you would see, I pray you all come to the gospel.

again, just more proof of your false claim to be a gospel. Trying to speak like the bible you are proabably used to KJV USING OLD ENGLISH, just so you can sound like your coming from god actually lets people know your not from God. because GOD WOULD NOT SPEAK TO US THAT WAY! HE WOULD SPEAK TO US IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE!

Yes, I am yelling, I am tryin gto open your eyes my friend!

Feb 16, 2011
You don't know your english very well.

If I am talking to a group of people. and say they need to do something. I would not say, Ye need to do this. I would say You need to do this.

Second. God speaks to people in their own language (this was one of the gifts given at pentecost) and it was evidenced by people hearing those who spoke it "in their own language, speaking to them as they would speak.)

God would not use an old language to speak to people. much of which most can not understand. I I grew up on KJV so I know where it comes from) but people today do not speak that way. Thats why they have upgraded the language of most bibles. so it speaks to us. Not to our ancestors.

Thats how I knew joseph smith was a fraud (not just his gross misrepresentation of gods word, and false doctrines. and outright contradictions) He used old english, it was like he was copying the old king james and trying to sound like it so people would think it came from God.

ironic you are doing the same thing.

God did not speak to the OT prophets saying thee, thou, ye. He spoke to them in their own language. Thee thou and ye are just OLD ENGLISH translation of what God spoke.

If these ancient texts were being interpreted for the first time in english today. you would not see.

get thee out of my place.

you would see get out of my place.

you would not see

thou art my beloved.

you would see you are my beloved or loved one

you would not see,

I pray ye all come to the gospel.

you would see, I pray you all come to the gospel.

again, just more proof of your false claim to be a gospel. Trying to speak like the bible you are proabably used to KJV USING OLD ENGLISH, just so you can sound like your coming from god actually lets people know your not from God. because GOD WOULD NOT SPEAK TO US THAT WAY! HE WOULD SPEAK TO US IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE!

Yes, I am yelling, I am tryin gto open your eyes my friend!
You obviously understand Old English because you claim you can interpret it. You gave like three examples of understanding it. So obviously God spoke where you could understand. What's the problem? You understand it and I believe everyone else can understand it. Why wouldn't God use it.

M

MaggieMye

I do have a prophecy for you. You will not be blessed. You are cursed in your going in and coming out. You are cursed and not blessed. You will find it hard to find the Lord until you repent. You are cursed with a curse from God. Blessed are those who speak good things and not evil. You are cursed when you speak. You are cursed when you eat. You are cursed for blasphemy of the Lord! You will not be blessed. You will not be heard. You must repeant. God is not slack conserning His promise, you will reap what you sow. Cursing you have sown and cursing you shall reap. Repent and God will forgive you. I RENOUNCE EVERY WORD OF THIS CURSE....FOR IT IS A WORD CURSE, WRITTEN BY YOU, JONATHAN. I RENOUNCE THEM IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST!! IT IS NOT A PROPHECY. No 'prophet' Ever cursed a human being. This is BLATANT EVIDENCE of your lack of knowledge concerning prophetic ministry or the office of a prophet. Just where do you get off saying that this is a prophecy? Do you not understand that prophecy is to SPEAK ON GOD'S BEHALF?? Who are you to curse one that God loves? You are deceived, a heretic, and an embarrassment to prophetic ministry and true prophets. I suggest you just be quiet. The words you wrote, above, are Poison and from the kingdom of darkness, NOT GOD.
Your 'followers' lack wisdom, discernment and maturity. Birds of a feather and peas in the pod.
You need deliverance, Jonathan.
I don't plan to change for you. And if you don't understand a prophecy, then you need to pray for better vision. It is you, Jonathan, that does not understand what prophecy is, or what it means to prophesy, or what a Prophet is or does.

I don't mean to be rude but it is a prophecy. It's not for you to say what a prophecy has to be. Ahh...ummmm, YES IT IS! The written word of God tells us what prophecy is to be and your words do not come close. You judge and condemn and CURSE!!