Prophecy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2011
Thus saith the Lord of Host, I am He that loveth thee. I am the One who seeks you. I am He that is and was and is to come the Lord God almighty. Thus saith the Lord, Seek me and I will be found of you. Ask of me and I will give you streams of living water. Look for me and I will give thee sight that thou mayest see the truth that is before thee. My sheep hear my voice and follow me. Follow me saith the Lord God of Host. I am He that is everlasting to everlasting. I am He that calleth for thee as children. I am He that desires thee with great jealousy. I am He that loves you. I am He that has purchased you with a price. Call unto me and I will be your Saviour. Call unto me and I will bless you unmeasurably. To those who believe this prophecy, God Speed. To those who believe in the Word of God, God speed. To those who seek His face, God speed. Grace and peace and mercy from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. To the saints that hear this prophecy. God is not slack concerning His promises. Have faith. Have faith. Have faith. Thus saith the Lord Jesus, Have Faith in me. I am he that was striken. I am he that bleed. I am he that was wounded for your transgressions. Have faith. I call unto you and you hear me not for unbelief. I call unto you through my prophets and you hear me not. I call and desire to hear your voice in prayer. I call and desire to commune with you. Seek me in the morning. Seek me in the morning and I will be found.

M

MaggieMye

That is NOT a prophecy!

M

MaggieMye

Because he is simply repeating portions of the written word of God, available to All that read it. PROPHECY is HEARING FROM God and then relaying that messsage to another person or group of people for their edification. Reiterating God's written word is just that, reiteration.