Prophetic posts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
If you want a prophetic message i have but one- time is up. I have been all over the net and i am not the only one whom god made it clear time was up. My dream matched so many others and i understand this is a worn statement and even i am getting tired of preaching it. But i promised god if he gave me the message i would spread it. I do not claim to know the date or time the rapture will happen, only that it will happen sooner than we think. Ugh.... i am really getting tired of spreading the message because no one wants to listen but i made a promise and i have to keep it.

P

Professor

I respect your commitment to do as you believe God wants you to do. In particular, if it gets people to be reflective about their walk with God, it's all good. :)

If you want a prophetic message i have but one- time is up. I have been all over the net and i am not the only one whom god made it clear time was up. My dream matched so many others and i understand this is a worn statement and even i am getting tired of preaching it. But i promised god if he gave me the message i would spread it. I do not claim to know the date or time the rapture will happen, only that it will happen sooner than we think. Ugh.... i am really getting tired of spreading the message because no one wants to listen but i made a promise and i have to keep it.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I just posted a definitive statement in the Enoch thread. He predicted a pre-trib rapture in 2011. I gave the link and a little discussion. Even Timothy is still here, as far as I can tell.
I keep seeing this 'Timothy' come up. WHO is Timothy outside Paul's son in the faith???

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I respect your commitment to do as you believe God wants you to do. In particular, if it gets people to be reflective about their walk with God, it's all good. :)
Well Ken once told me that not many people will accept my message- but the right ones will:] This is a sensitive subject that offends many people, but in truth we live in a world of darkness and god has chosen us to be a beacon of light. God saw it wise to use what the devil hates most to defeat him and his schemes. I mean if you look through out the bible the prophets messages were never really accepted and were hated because they claimed to know the truth and chose to speak to the people god's heart. In the very same way this world is the same. I remember every vision and dream god gave me and most of them were in darkness, and yet i felt i was filled with the spirit. I have been tested more than once in these visions, i went to hell to be tested if i trusted Jesus, i went through persicution in yet another dream and yet the love god and i had was proven stronger. And recently i was attacked by a demon who wanted to rip my flesh apart, but i trusted in Jesus and called out his name and was saved. PPl all around the world are being tested by these same fire's and their testimonies are all over youtube. God is using the internet for his divine purpose, however just as in the bible days people refuse to accept his message. But for all of you who are choosing to spread the message regardless of all of this I can be proud to call you my brother and sister. Just today i heard of a three year old little girl who had to go through surgery that would make a full grown bulk man cry. But she didn't and eventually her mother asked her how she is able to be so strong and brave. Her reply was simply because she asked Jesus for strength. This girl had only recently accepted christ and did what most of us can only do in a mature spiritual state. I woke up this morning to this story, it was the fist thing i heard and i hope to meet this girl soon.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Well Ken once told me that not many people will accept my message- but the right ones will:] This is a sensitive subject that offends many people, but in truth we live in a world of darkness and god has chosen us to be a beacon of light
What bothers me is not so much the message but the immaturity and/or arrogance of the messenger.
Is it 'your message' or the Lord's?
Should many accept 'your' message?
The 'right' ones will accept your message?
Is it the subject that offends or the continual self affirmation of the messenger?
Again 'god' has chosen 'us' to be a beacon of light...as if others who are gifted differently aren't?

Think about it.

Oct 14, 2012
Well Ken once told me that not many people will accept my message- but the right ones will:] This is a sensitive subject that offends many people, but in truth we live in a world of darkness and god has chosen us to be a beacon of light. God saw it wise to use what the devil hates most to defeat him and his schemes. I mean if you look through out the bible the prophets messages were never really accepted and were hated because they claimed to know the truth and chose to speak to the people god's heart. In the very same way this world is the same. I remember every vision and dream god gave me and most of them were in darkness, and yet i felt i was filled with the spirit. I have been tested more than once in these visions, i went to hell to be tested if i trusted Jesus, i went through persicution in yet another dream and yet the love god and i had was proven stronger. And recently i was attacked by a demon who wanted to rip my flesh apart, but i trusted in Jesus and called out his name and was saved. PPl all around the world are being tested by these same fire's and their testimonies are all over youtube. God is using the internet for his divine purpose, however just as in the bible days people refuse to accept his message. But for all of you who are choosing to spread the message regardless of all of this I can be proud to call you my brother and sister. Just today i heard of a three year old little girl who had to go through surgery that would make a full grown bulk man cry. But she didn't and eventually her mother asked her how she is able to be so strong and brave. Her reply was simply because she asked Jesus for strength. This girl had only recently accepted christ and did what most of us can only do in a mature spiritual state. I woke up this morning to this story, it was the fist thing i heard and i hope to meet this girl soon.
Blain,
I’m going to accept you got messages, and I’m going to except you got them in the manner you say.
Put the messages to the test. God gave his written word for all of us. If he was going to use a messenger, or messengers, why did he give a written message (the Bible) teaching, and telling us what is to happen?
Again lets assume God gave you a message to tell the people, would that message not be in harmony with the written message?
I’m not suggesting you are receiving messages for Satan. or his demons. But others have received messages that do not match the messages in the Bible.
I believe you are a godly person, or you would not be spreading the message. It is who the message came from that has concern.
If your message does not match the Bible, do not trust the one who gave it. If it does match the Bible, why would God have to send the same message by live messenger?
God gave us a safe guard. When the last apostle died, live messaging stopped. If something tells us God wants us to do this or that…we know whatever that thing is, it’s message is not from God.
Next time you get a message, CALL OUT GODS NAME…“YAHWEH“. It should flee from you.
Let me repeat. I believe you are a godly person. It is those Satan tries to mislead the most.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
What bothers me is not so much the message but the immaturity and/or arrogance of the messenger.
Is it 'your message' or the Lord's?
Should many accept 'your' message?
The 'right' ones will accept your message?
Is it the subject that offends or the continual self affirmation of the messenger?
Again 'god' has chosen 'us' to be a beacon of light...as if others who are gifted differently aren't?

Think about it.
Your right if it was MY message it would be false, but i misspoke when i said my message. I did not mean the message came from me but from god. And as i said many will not accept it but the right ones will. And i said god has chosen us to be a beacon of light- ALL of us. It matters not what gifts we have because we are all the body of christ, God is trying to wake the world up but not many want to listen.

K

kenisyes

Timothy Smimothy. That's who this guy is.
Google up the website listed in the prophecies. Timothy is a guy who thinks God called him to be a prophet. He has many messages in the form of letters, and they are published online in several books over a number of years. The letters are addressed to Timothy, some of his friends, wife, etc., and to "those who have ears to hear". For all I know, Timothy has joined CC and is the guy posting all these prophecies, to try to get an audience for his book.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Google up the website listed in the prophecies. Timothy is a guy who thinks God called him to be a prophet. He has many messages in the form of letters, and they are published online in several books over a number of years. The letters are addressed to Timothy, some of his friends, wife, etc., and to "those who have ears to hear". For all I know, Timothy has joined CC and is the guy posting all these prophecies, to try to get an audience for his book.
Geesh, guess I need to get out more often...never heard of little timmy b4

K

kenisyes

And just how old was Samuel when he prophesied the fall of the house of Eli?

My name was used, so I think I have a right to get involved. Blain never said he is a prophet, he never said God told him to tell everybody, and he is not trying to get an audience. He asked God for something he could tell people. Can you find anything Scripturally wrong with, "time is up, the rapture will come sooner than you think". Jesus said almost the same thing Himself ("just when everyone is saying peace and security"..."thief in the night", etc.). It is Blain's message, because God gave it to him. This is unlike Timothy who says God gives messages through Timothy for everyone else.

As far as being prophetic, we have a school of thought here that says prophecy no longer happens. Their logic is completely crazy: Prophecy stopped in the church in 200AD or so; therefore, God wanted it stop; therefore, God will never start it again; therefore, there are no propehcies now; therefore, anyone prophesying now does so by Satan or under his own power. Each statement except the first is a non-sequitur.

There is a second group that feels that prophecy cannot happen now because the Bible contains everything we need. The problem with that is, that every Sunday school teacher who tells a child "God says we need to read the Bible" is prophesying, by telling the child what God says.

Ideal with real prophecy every day. That's why this looked wrong to me. Today, prophets point the people of God in the right direction, toward the right Scripture. The Bible says "preach the gospel to every creature". The prophet says to the 20 year old "it sounds like you have a real burden for the Moslems. Maybe you should go there and preach to them." This is what I have seen for forty years. It makes a real contribution to the Body and is quite useful. Compare the false prophet: "Thus saith the Lord. My heart burns for the Moslems who have not accepted my word. I say unto you my son, go unto the heathen of the Moslems......" shouting to gain attention in front of a thousand people. Shouting, just like the psychic who chased after Paul in Acts 16:17.

K

kenisyes

Geesh, guess I need to get out more often...never heard of little timmy b4
I never did either. just found out today, because so many people are asking.

May 9, 2012
Ignore it. He's copying and pasting from an extreme cult website. Just ignore it and move on.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I think it is a waste of internet space. And a waste of time for this forum and I have already posted that on one of his threads. I was thinking delusional psychosis last night as I drifted to sleep. But then, I am not qualified to diagnose, just to discern that these so called "prophecies" were not of God.

Without even reading I knew that, because the canon is closed and we have everything we need in the Bible. Just read it and you will find out.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I suppose i can understand where ppl are coming from about how prophesy no longer exists because we have the bible, but i have seen prophesy and i have seen it come true. I do not claim to be a prophet, because honestly i do not think i am deserving of such a wonderful gift. But i have heard god tell me these things, And if i make a promise to him i would spread the message i am going to keep it. Tbh i do not expect many to believe me because to be honest people nowadays do not really approve of such a thing. I have seen so many people say the rapture is a lie, i have seen brother turn against brother here in cc because they disagree. Ppl have told me i do not know god because of what i believe, i have seen ppl here who think they are absolutely right and are 110% sure they know god and other do not. In short there are so many ppl here who are a little to mean and rude, but- even though there is that point i have seen ppl on here who are filled with god in a way i can only dream of. I have met ppl on here who truly love god with everything they have in them, I have seen ppl with every spiritual gift there is. Not one person but individually, the body of christ is cc. I see cc as a Jesus
body made of stars. Every vein has many stars which represents a person in cc, This isn't just a forum. It's literally the body of christ, but not many can see this. When i first came to cc i was just looking for some christian advice and fellowship, but found something much more. I found who Jesus is because of all of you, I see Jesus living and breathing in this forum. Kind of the same with my relationship with god. I told him at first when i accepted him i just wanted a reason to live, But i say to him all the time he did so much more than save my soul. He gave me so much more than a reason to live, he gave me so much more than the treasure of heaven. He gave me him, Jesus is my heaven, he is my treasure and he cannot give me any treasure in all of heaven greater than him. I strive to be Just like Jesus and i desire so much to see through his eyes and his heart because of my great love for him. And He showed me all of you, even though we all disagree and seem to be an unsorted body of christ that is not what god see's. I think once we all see this body of christ cc will be a place of harmony and will show the world just what the created and the creater can do when their hearts become one. We Will show the world just how far we humans can dive into his heart.