PROPHETIC WORD FOR THE DIVINE DISRAPTION IN US ,GIVEN ON 19.10,2020

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2020
Not particularly revealing since he didn't add any new information. Despite being unwilling to mention names he did slip up and call Biden the "president elect" even though this was uploaded to YouTube in November.

And it was vague enough to not be easily confirmed or denied. "the next president will face challenges that are beyond his control..." Kinda like every other president?

Starting to notice a lot more extra-Biblical prophecy these days. Be careful heeding the words of self-proclaimed proclaimers of the will of God.

Jun 7, 2018
Have you watched the part ,that says is not about people, personalities, but is about what God has in mind and we ,as Christians ,should listen to Him, not to Trump or Biden, have to say.

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
Not particularly revealing since he didn't add any new information. Despite being unwilling to mention names he did slip up and call Biden the "president elect" even though this was uploaded to YouTube in November.

And it was vague enough to not be easily confirmed or denied. "the next president will face challenges that are beyond his control..." Kinda like every other president?

Starting to notice a lot more extra-Biblical prophecy these days. Be careful heeding the words of self-proclaimed proclaimers of the will of God.
Extra-Biblical prophecy?

I believe I know what you mean, but it would be interesting if you'd expand upon the phrase.

Censorship is rampant and growing ever wider each day. Pulpits are restricted by the government from speaking to issues of the day. (IRS code 501.c.3)
Social media restricts conversations according to political correctness. (The 1st amendment only applies to the Federal government, not private organizations. Even the Feds don't abide by it any more.)
Email is monitored by the NSA. Our cell phones and credit cards are routinely mined for data.

"Everything you read about is lies." - Bobby Darin

False prophets have abounded since ancient times. Its a way of calling attention to one's self. Nobody seems to care if their predictions are false or not. They listen anyway.

So what is extra-Biblical prophecy?

Just asking.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Mar 4, 2020
Extra-Biblical prophecy?

I believe I know what you mean, but it would be interesting if you'd expand upon the phrase.

Censorship is rampant and growing ever wider each day. Pulpits are restricted by the government from speaking to issues of the day. (IRS code 501.c.3)
Social media restricts conversations according to political correctness. (The 1st amendment only applies to the Federal government, not private organizations. Even the Feds don't abide by it any more.)
Email is monitored by the NSA. Our cell phones and credit cards are routinely mined for data.

"Everything you read about is lies." - Bobby Darin

False prophets have abounded since ancient times. Its a way of calling attention to one's self. Nobody seems to care if their predictions are false or not. They listen anyway.

So what is extra-Biblical prophecy?

Just asking.

By extra-Biblical prophecy I mean prophetic messages that are not explicitly stated in the Bible itself. Rather it is often the claim of enlightened spirituality disguised as God's will or wish fulfillment. People do this all of the time to justify themselves. For example, "I believe it is God's will for me therefore I get to do _________."

The person in this video said a lot of words but didn't actually say anything. All he did was reveal that the next president will face challenges because God told him that, but all presidents face challenges. Nothing revelatory there.

DId you watch the video above?

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
By extra-Biblical prophecy I mean prophetic messages that are not explicitly stated in the Bible itself. Rather it is often the claim of enlightened spirituality disguised as God's will or wish fulfillment. People do this all of the time to justify themselves. For example, "I believe it is God's will for me therefore I get to do _________."

The person in this video said a lot of words but didn't actually say anything. All he did was reveal that the next president will face challenges because God told him that, but all presidents face challenges. Nothing revelatory there.

DId you watch the video above?
Good.

I understand your meaning.....and agree with it.

Thanks for pointing it out so quickly.

CL

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
Have you watched the part ,that says is not about people, personalities, but is about what God has in mind and we ,as Christians ,should listen to Him, not to Trump or Biden, have to say.
I watched the whole clip. How do you consider that prophecy? All Christians know that we should listen to God over man. There was no prophecy given in that video. In my opinion, seems that guy just wants to use the title of Prophet without giving any actual prophecy.

Maybe he has watched many of the so called prophets otherwise known as the false prophets who failed on a massive scale recently and decided to try to put a safety net around himself with giving only vague info...IDK..

Much too vague to be prophecy, though.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I'm pretty sure disraption isn't a real word

Aug 16, 2020
Central Florida, USA
I watched the whole clip. How do you consider that prophecy? All Christians know that we should listen to God over man. There was no prophecy given in that video. In my opinion, seems that guy just wants to use the title of Prophet without giving any actual prophecy.

Maybe he has watched many of the so called prophets otherwise known as the false prophets who failed on a massive scale recently and decided to try to put a safety net around himself with giving only vague info...IDK..

Much too vague to be prophecy, though.
With regard to false prophets, be advised the Bible promises God will visit punishment upon those who attempt it.

That person needs to be warned directly to knock it off. He isn't impressing anyone and may be collecting judgment against himself.