Protect your eyes 😍

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Beaver Dam Eye study found that wearing a hat 🤠 and sunglasses 😎 when young and "through he years"
helped protect against retinol problems associated with age-related maculopathy, a type of eye disease
involving the yellow oval spot at the optical center of he retina, or macula.
This condition is the leading cause of vision loss among older people and
may increase with exposure to summer sun.

Previous studies suggest that protective measures also block ultraviolet light
that causes cataracts.

While researchers have yet to discover any highly effective treatment once 🌞 sun-related vision loss occurs,
zinc and antioxidant vitamins C and E appear protective.
Zinc helps bind the protective pigment layers of the retina
to the underlaying tissue and thought to be important in forming
connections between nerve cells
according to opthalmologist Robert Abel, Jr., MD

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thanks, I take Preservision vitamins each day.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I have begun praying a blessing and asking they be a protector when I take vitamins.
bless you brother