protection prayer!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I cannot give any detail, but I ask that as many of you that can please keep my family and others in your prayers for protection needed for awhile from an enemy.
Thankyou and God bless, pickles

O

oopsies

I will pray for you and your family, pickles.

Apr 13, 2007
Praying, and got all of you on my prayer list. God bless!

H

HeatherJones

praying for your family

O

oopsies

I cannot give any detail, but I ask that as many of you that can please keep my family and others in your prayers for protection needed for awhile from an enemy.
Thankyou and God bless, pickles
How are things coming along, pickles? Things getting better?

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
How are things coming along, pickles? Things getting better?[/quote
Thankyou oopsies,
We are all feeling the comfort and protection of Jesus more, but this is a long term physical threat towards us and others in our situation.
Jesus has lifted the weight of fear from our shoulders, thankyou Jesus !
Now I ask that we pray for our enemies as Jesus has called us to.
Thankyou all so much for your prayers. These are the best comfort.
God bless, pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

it is wonderful that you are able to pray for your enemies. I pray that God will protect you and bless you with his peace and love, and show your enemies their errors so they no longer will be a threat to you