Proverbs 7 -- “Her house is the way to hell”

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

Let’s explain what is going on here. We have clear and convincing proof of fraud in our election yet most of the legislators did nothing, most of the governors did nothing, same with the judges, the election officials and everyone else. The Media continually claims that saying otherwise is spreading disinformation, it is untrue and talks about reeducation camps and all kinds of threats. We have been praying, we have been doing everything lawfully and according to the Lord’s word. Why doesn’t He answer our prayer? Well this is so bad there is no remedy, there is no judge, or elected official that is going to come to the rescue. No, what is going to happen is everyone must make a choice, one side or the other. One side has all the political power, all the financial power, and the majority of the people. The other side has light and truth and the Spirit of the Holy God. Right now you have to choose a side, don’t make a mistake because your life for all eternity depends on you doing one thing: keeping the Lord’s words and laying up His commandments with you. You know, the commandment to love your neighbor as yourself.

2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye. 3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart. 4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman: 5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.

You need to do this when it is easy because when it is hard to do it then it will be twice as difficult. When you really need understanding and wisdom they can’t be strangers, they have to be those you have been closest to for years. Notice how wisdom and understanding are women, sisters and kinswomen. Women are much better at discerning a strange woman than a man is.

6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement, 7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding, 8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house, 9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night: 10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart. 11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

Women are always paying attention to everyone in the neighborhood, who they are, what they do. They take notice of women who dress like harlots. They know who doesn’t abide in the house, who is loud and stubborn.

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

She sounds like a drug dealer.

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, 14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows. 15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee. 16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt. 17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon. 18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves. 19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey: 20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

This may be the story of many an adulterer, surely the story in Sodom and Gomorrah, but what I am interested in is this is also a story about Jesus. Jesus has gone on a long journey to a far country. When the Lord returns He will reward each one according to what they have done. Jesus will come home at the day appointed. Some Christians will heed the charge in this chapter, they will keep His words, they will keep His commandment. But there are simple ones that will be snared by Satan. They will be lured to their destruction.

21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

She forced him? What is she a Russian weightlifter? Please don’t let that be your defense at the judgement seat “she forced me”.

22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks; 23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

Isn’t it amazing that a person weighing 200 lbs could lead a whole herd of cows, cows that could crush him if they stampeded, into the slaughter house and right up to the point we kill them. I think many of those who would not do the right thing this last month were snared by this woman.

24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth. 25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. 26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her. 27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

When I look at the blatant in your face lies that are being told, the obstinate, loud, rude lies. They are impeaching the President for inciting a riot because he said “let’s walk over to the capitol together and peacefully protest”. Yet we can hear them saying “I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country” (Nancy Pelosi). “People need to start taking to the streets this is a dictator” (Guy Gadbois). “There should be unrest in the streets as long as their is unrest in our lives” (an elected official -- Democrat), “Show me where it says that protestors are supposed to be polite and peaceful” (CNN’s Chris Cuomo), “Do something about your Dad’s immigration practices you feckless C*@!” (profane comedian addressing her remarks to Ivanka Trump), “biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right” (Don Lemon), “I’d like to punch him in the face” (some Hollywood actor), “I’d take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him” (Joe Biden concerning President Trump), “Punch some people in the face” (some actor or singer receiving an award), “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president” (Johnny Depp). Then there were people talking about putting a bullet in the President and doing various skits where President Trump is assassinated. One asked “where is John Wilkes Booth when you need him?” another held up a severed head meant to depict Donald Trump. Are you that simple that you can’t tell which of these two groups is the way to hell and going down to the chambers of death? Wake up!