Pry for Khelsea

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Of all places, I was sitting in the social services office when I chose to sit near two young people. Devon was a 21 yr old drummer who was very open to Jesus but he left so I began talking to Khelsea. She is 19 and found out she was pregnant a few days ago. Her first comment was that she couldn't be a teenage mom like hers was. She is a beautiful girl whom I believe is really searching. Her mother is Jewish and her father is Christian. She went to hitch every Sunday at what seems to be a finger pointing church until she was 12 and then occassionally with her babysitter. Right now she is scared and feels her only option is abortion even though she says she told herself she'd never do it. She feel stuck and believes if she sees her baby she won't be able to give him or her up, but also doesn't feel able to be a mother at 19. I set her a friend request on FB. I told her I would pray for her and I encouraged her as much as I could. Please pray for her to see that God is big and she has other options. Pray that she changes her mind. Pray that she friends me back on FB and comes to church as she seemed genuinely interested.

S

shekaniah

Good job!
Prayers sent! :)

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah comfort her and guide her always and to fill her families heart to support her during this time.

I know the ways of the world come to mind during these times, but may the Spirit of Truth and Love speak louder...

P

psychomom

A Divine appointment! :)

I pray she will receive grace from the hand of the Lord, and that fear will be silenced, in Jesus' Name.
As you feel led, and are able, I hope you'll let us know what the Lord does through you. ♥
-ellie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
:) Keep up the good works!
She is in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless
pickles