Psalm 23 hidden mystery

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 19, 2014
Please keep an open mind while reading this because it may be disturbing to some.

I would like to share hidden meaning that i found from Psalm 23 that I learn over the year.

1. The lord is my Sheppard, and I shall not want - Still a mystery
2. He makes me lie down in green pasture - Your children
3. He leadeth me beside the still water - Still a mystery
4. He leadeth me in the path of righteous for his name sake - Somebody will walk with God or be close to them.
5. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil - Somebody sick, or possibly death.
6. Thy rod, and thy staff they comfort me - Something is bothering you
7. He prepare a table before me in the present of my enemy - warning something bad is about to happen to you, or other.
8. He anoint my head with oil - It a mystery
9. My cup runneth over - Somebody will have a awesome day
10. Surely goodness and mercy shall fallow me all the day of my life - sexual immortality
11. I will dwel in the house of the lord forever - it still a mystery

Please understand I do not know how I'm able to understand this psalm, but it is as if it is the will of God when I pray he kinda show me, and give me vision on certain word. I have seen too many, and I've forgotten what most of them mean so I got lazy and I don't write a journal too much about this because it happen way to frequent it was just too much for me to write so maybe I can use this testimony, and update them once I figure out each hidden meaning mean.

If anybody have similar experience please share them so I will know that I am not alone.

However I will give you a very brief testimony what these psalm 23 did for me while I was praying. I would say the full chapter in my head silently, and you can name it I would see flash of light on certain word during saying psalm 23 and I would meditate on the word that is according to the will of (something) Then I would experience thing as exorcism, healing, peace, and many different kind of deliverance.

Also I've found out what some color that I am seeing they do have a meaning, and an interpretation it took me over 15 year to figure them out.

White - you
Black - other
Random color - some people you may know and try to memorize the color, and see who it may be.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Please keep an open mind while reading this because it may be disturbing to some.

I would like to share hidden meaning that i found from Psalm 23 that I learn over the year.

1. The lord is my Sheppard, and I shall not want - Still a mystery
2. He makes me lie down in green pasture - Your children
3. He leadeth me beside the still water - Still a mystery
4. He leadeth me in the path of righteous for his name sake - Somebody will walk with God or be close to them.
5. Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil - Somebody sick, or possibly death.
6. Thy rod, and thy staff they comfort me - Something is bothering you
7. He prepare a table before me in the present of my enemy - warning something bad is about to happen to you, or other.
8. He anoint my head with oil - It a mystery
9. My cup runneth over - Somebody will have a awesome day
10. Surely goodness and mercy shall fallow me all the day of my life - sexual immortality
11. I will dwel in the house of the lord forever - it still a mystery

Please understand I do not know how I'm able to understand this psalm, but it is as if it is the will of God when I pray he kinda show me, and give me vision on certain word. I have seen too many, and I've forgotten what most of them mean so I got lazy and I don't write a journal too much about this because it happen way to frequent it was just too much for me to write so maybe I can use this testimony, and update them once I figure out each hidden meaning mean.

If anybody have similar experience please share them so I will know that I am not alone.

However I will give you a very brief testimony what these psalm 23 did for me while I was praying. I would say the full chapter in my head silently, and you can name it I would see flash of light on certain word during saying psalm 23 and I would meditate on the word that is according to the will of (something) Then I would experience thing as exorcism, healing, peace, and many different kind of deliverance.

Also I've found out what some color that I am seeing they do have a meaning, and an interpretation it took me over 15 year to figure them out.

White - you
Black - other
Random color - some people you may know and try to memorize the color, and see who it may be.

ummmmmm...i got nothin' :(

Jun 19, 2014
I talk to many people about this most everybody says it not from God. When I close my eye I can see thing beyond it maybe it not for everybody. Alot of people says it sound schizophrenic, but all psychiatric says anything you feel that are not normal are schizophrenic anyway.

When I close my eye and say the scripture I can see demon they can't stand the scripture so I know it related to God, and they really responding to the scripture so this is how I know it has to be from God, but even though I can be deceive so I will not say it is from God 100%.

When I say the scripture I would sometimes see a flash of light that just streak on by it would be different shape it can be an orb shape to a tiny spark. Then I know I just manifest something when I say a certain word so I just meditate or repeat what the spirit manifest the most on. The first experience I've experience was an exorcism. I was saying psalm 23 and I saw a white orb streak on the the sentence he comfort me by thy rod, and staff so I was like wow what was that? So I did an experiment on my own saying The Lord is my shepherd thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. I repeat it a few times then I started to feel very irritated so I keep going and i got so irritated i couldn't stand it so I keep my cool, and I stay meek as much as possible cause it was so bad you wanted to move. Then all of a sudden I felt a spirit come out then It laugh really loud it says HA HA HA HA HA then it left. This is the first experience I've ever experience it was just pure trial, and error. I am not sure if it was a self exorcism, or it was an exorcism for somebody nearby because it happen when I was living with 2 people.

Ever since my first discovering I've started to pray anytime I see something when I say the psalm 23, and I have had probably over 20 exorcism experience. Over the year I've had many people turn against me, and I had no idea why until recently I discover that when I am saying the psalm 23 it is really affecting other people so I came to a realization that the demon I am casting wasn't my own it was other. I have heard that there is a man he has a great gift he can cast out demon from the whole town so I came to a realization that it is possible.

I still haven't master these discovering that why I'm posting this here. I am hoping maybe somebody can explain this to me because I have told too many people, and I haven't met the right one yet,, and everything I've learn are self taught

T

Tintin

What is this nonsense?

Jun 19, 2014
that why i'm posting here i'm trying to figure it out too lol.

D

didymos

(...)

White - you
Black - other
Maybe you should eat less popsicles... :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;iavURrznqjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iavURrznqjQ[/video]

Jun 19, 2014
Looks like I still haven't found anybody that understand what I'm talking about yet.

W

wwjd_kilden

David was a shepherd, I don't think the interpretation needs to go beyond what the psalm says

God is our shepherd, we are his sheep. He will care for us and protect us, no matter what threatens us.

Jun 19, 2014
I figure it out it is wisdom. I notice it start to do that after I ask God to give me wisdom so I think it a gift of wisdom. When I ask God to give me wisdom he show me word that will help me with whatever I need, and I just pray on that word so it make alot of sense.

I seem to have multi of gift like I will say what is strongest to the weakest. Spirit of discernment, wisdom, knowledge, and probably other I've even done exoticism, and heal before, so I guess with God you get all gift. I need to get understanding, and spiritual vision cause I lack understanding so I guess understanding come with experience, and even with spiritual vision I still don't understand.

Last edited:
B

bikerchaz

Looks like I still haven't found anybody that understand what I'm talking about yet.
It dose not matter what any one else thinks. I think being given a gift like this is great. some people are given gifts other than those mentioned as gifts for the church: prophesy languages and interpretation etc. Those who would call themselves traditionalist Christians sometimes tend to limit God in what He can do, especially if they do not experience "whatever it is" themselves.
Sometimes I have the ability to see aura around people, and there are a few colors involved in that. The only thing I would say is when this happens to you, and after your meditation, take it to the Lord and ask Him what He wants you to do with it.
Be careful, the enemy will use whatever he can to turn anything back on us. Keep focus on Jesus and you will be ok.

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014
God is good and righteous. The scriptures are from God.
Your Mystery answers are mostly turning good into bad, or Avoiding not having a Mystery answer when God says he is with us.
What comes to mind. Test the spirits. To make sure they are from God.