E
Elizabeth777
Guest
My heart says of you, 'Seek my face.
Your face, O Lord;
Do not hide your face from me.
Not turn your servant away in anger;
Hast been my help.
Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
When my father and my mother forsake me,
But the Lord will take me.
Teach me, O Lord, your way
And lead me in a straight path
Because of my enemies.
Do not deliver me to the will of my enemies;
Because they are false witnesses risen up against me, breathing out cruelty.
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord;
Be strong and take heart;
Yes, wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27: 8-14
Your face, O Lord;
Do not hide your face from me.
Not turn your servant away in anger;
Hast been my help.
Do not leave me nor forsake me, O God of my salvation.
When my father and my mother forsake me,
But the Lord will take me.
Teach me, O Lord, your way
And lead me in a straight path
Because of my enemies.
Do not deliver me to the will of my enemies;
Because they are false witnesses risen up against me, breathing out cruelty.
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.
Wait on the Lord;
Be strong and take heart;
Yes, wait for the Lord.
Psalm 27: 8-14