Psalms 13

  • Thread starter Thread starter gods_kid
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gods_kid

Guest
June 2, 2014

It's been so, so long, Lord. Have You forgotten me? Will You never remember me again? Will I never see Your face turned towards me again?

I pray, but am I really talking to myself? Do I ever hear answers from You, or are they from my own weak and desperate heart? Lord, will I always hurt? Will my heart forever be broken? Will the enemy who has swept through my life like a flood forever defeat me?

See me, Lord. Turn Your eye towards me and see me again. Hear me, Lord. Bend down, listen....hear me. Everywhere I look I see darkness. Only darkness. Open my eyes, Lord, bring light to my tired eyes.....lest they close and stay closed forever.

The enemy who sought to hurt me, to destroy me, feels like the conqueror of me, Lord. He watches me, he watches for me to break, to shatter, to tremble and when I do, he laughs.

I keep turning to You, Lord. My hope is in You, in Your grace and mercy. I place my trust in You, again and again, and my salvation is my only joy.

Even in pain, even in darkness, even in silence, I offer praise to You. My heart rises up in thanksgiving to You, Lord, because of all the blessings You have showered down upon me.