Psalms 27: 1-4

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IamLisa

Aug 23, 2020
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.

3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident.

4 One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. wallpaper.jpg

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Amen, @IamLisa ! :love:(y) Psalm 27 is one of my favorites!

There is no fear of the enemy.....they shall fall, amen. Love is sooooo more powerful than Fear. Satan fights with Fear while, God fights with Love......Love never fails and always gets the victory!

Reject all Fear and do all things because of Love - love for God, love for others and love for yourself, amen. :love:(y)