Public apology

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GregoryC

Senior Member
Feb 5, 2014
361
7
18
Well here I go . I have only been a member here a short time and have managed in my ignorance to put someone down . This happened a couple days ago.

Mystdancer50

So sorry I was rude to you when I said to "post something fresh". What a jerk I was!
Did not realize that all of your posts include the purity link at the bottom.
Which is awesome.


I didn't even realize it was you, I thought it was just someone posting the same thing over and over with nothing else to say.

Anyway no excuses.

I am embarrassed and so sorry!


Humble apologies to you and everyone on CC
 

Attachments

  • Micah 6.jpg
    Micah 6.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 252
Very humble of you to publicly apologize to someone you may have offended. Kudos to you. Welcome to CC.
 
I am sure God is delighted by your actions dear brother.. God bless people like you