purity and devotion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LovingtheLord

Hi guys i'd like to ask for a prayer request.

i would like to continually progress in my walk, be strong and faithful, pure thoughts, sound mind and to grow in holiness and righteousness, thank you so much brothers in advance, love you guys!

J

Jordache

What an awesome prayer request! God will definately honor that!

Twinkle77

Sep 1, 2012
Hi guys i'd like to ask for a prayer request.

i would like to continually progress in my walk, be strong and faithful, pure thoughts, sound mind and to grow in holiness and righteousness, thank you so much brothers in advance, love you guys!
Father God in heaven, we pray that you lead Lovingthelord in the path that you have planned for him and that you make him stronger each passing day as he grows in you.

As he read the bible may your Holy Spirit reveal your word to him and teach him your truth. May he meditate on your word day and night so that you can use him as a vessel to touch the lives of others.

As Jesus is the author and perfector of our faith, we pray Lord that you increase faith in him so that he will be able to carry out whatever plans you have for him and may you give him boldness to preach your word to whosoever crosses his path and may you fill him with your spirit that he will shine and glow that people will stop and listen and accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour.

Protect his mind, heart and body and keep him pure. Give him wisdom for his life and that he will be faithful in prayer to you.

Thank you Father for your love and mercy. In Jesus name, amen

S

shekaniah

I love to see young people disire to be closer to God!
Your heart is in the right place.
Don't focus on what you have already done...
you can't change that
Don't focus on what other people have done to you...
you can't change that
But if you give your future to the Lord...
He can change you and what happens with the people around you!
Let go and let God be in charge...the blessings will fallow in his timing!
I will pray for you too! :) Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

This verse is a good one!

1 Peter 5:8 - 10
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.
Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying with you and for you in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles