Purity rings.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

forgivenandloved

lol, thanks. Btw, I'm not saying that they are a bad idea. Please don't get that impression. I'm just saying they aren't for me.
Yah I understand I'm pretty sure the questions was to state you opinion in the first place. :)

C

Cako53

Yah I understand I'm pretty sure the questions was to state you opinion in the first place. :)
Would you look at that! I love opinion questions, cause you really if you don't want to have to give a reason :)

F

forgivenandloved

yup!!!!!!!!!

Dec 12, 2009
I lost mine somewhere buried in a dark crevice in my 5 by 5 room recently I think.

W

Wug

My friend had a purity ring that he got when he was still growing. He also had very bony fingers. He once had an accident that caused his knuckle to swell, the swelling took several months to heal. His knuckles grew but the tissue arround his knuckles did not. He was never able to get the ring off that finger, and he had it stuck on there even after he was married. It made me laugh. I think he eventually had a friend that he really trusted cut it with a dremel tool.

I think they're cool. Most of the dumb things we do require the use of our hands. And since it's on your hand, it's a good reminder that might make you think twice before doing something stupid. Just remember to take it off before doing any industrial work, or anything where you might injure your finger. That is unless you have a really trustworthy friend.

L

Lad

i have one, its cool. cept twice now ive taken it off to break the vow, but Gods stopped me so praise jesus that even when im willing to break my end of the deal, hes not willing to break his