PUT THE ESCHATOLOGY DOWN!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CrimsonFlames

Put the eschatology down for crying out loud.., please!!

And I am not just talking for the sake of this forum I am talking about for the sake of the Gospel please :(

When you come at me and use prophecy to justify murder and killing and Christians in the army etc as far as I am concerned your idea of eschatology has warped your mind

Lets break it down.., if God wants someone dead he will bring it to fruition but we are not to be the agents of that wrath. This message is made clear in Sauls death when the man who killed Saul even after Saul had thrown himself on his own sword and failed was put to death by David

All I hear lately are so called Christians justifying wars and bloodshed and using the bible to do so

When Christ came it is clear just how wrong the Jews were in their ideology of who the Messiah was to be and they were amassing and army of Zealots in preparation for his coming. Judas was a Zealot and quite frankly lately I see Christians behaving like a pack of unruly lawless Zealots

Yes we cry out in our spirits to God for justice for the shedding of blood of the innocents., but when we start determining to take those matters into our own hands we are treading dangerous ground

I may not have the best words to convey exactly what I am trying to say but Im sure this thread will find more articulated peoples to expound upon what I have said

The point is when you use prophecy to determine God said this group of people will die therefore we must gather much tithes and offerings to lobby our government to send the army and slaughter them., in my opinion you are a psychopath

P

prophecyman

NOT SURE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM<PLEASE EXPLAIN.

A

AnandaHya

Put the eschatology down for crying out loud.., please!!

And I am not just talking for the sake of this forum I am talking about for the sake of the Gospel please :(

When you come at me and use prophecy to justify murder and killing and Christians in the army etc as far as I am concerned your idea of eschatology has warped your mind

Lets break it down.., if God wants someone dead he will bring it to fruition but we are not to be the agents of that wrath. This message is made clear in Sauls death when the man who killed Saul even after Saul had thrown himself on his own sword and failed was put to death by David

All I hear lately are so called Christians justifying wars and bloodshed and using the bible to do so

When Christ came it is clear just how wrong the Jews were in their ideology of who the Messiah was to be and they were amassing and army of Zealots in preparation for his coming. Judas was a Zealot and quite frankly lately I see Christians behaving like a pack of unruly lawless Zealots

Yes we cry out in our spirits to God for justice for the shedding of blood of the innocents., but when we start determining to take those matters into our own hands we are treading dangerous ground

I may not have the best words to convey exactly what I am trying to say but Im sure this thread will find more articulated peoples to expound upon what I have said

The point is when you use prophecy to determine God said this group of people will die therefore we must gather much tithes and offerings to lobby our government to send the army and slaughter them., in my opinion you are a psychopath
yeah I got you. its a sin but who will listen?

Matthew 6:33-34
New King James Version (NKJV)
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

James 4

13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will[g] go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; 14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.” 16 But now you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.
17 Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.

anyways have to do the task of today and take care of family and the puppy dog.

Stay bless and may the light of God shine upon you and may you drink deeply from His living waters and grow in the wisdom from above and not the wisdom of this world.