Q's. to hispanic Catholics

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

PRAIASEmyGOD

Ohkay i live in an O.K. town pretty small about 9,000 people and it is infested with gangs, now they always say there catholics, thought they hadnt bein to church in like 6 years, and they wear the virgen mary on there shirts and pants, on person said that a catholic is where you can sin alot and be forgivin without no intent to stop, well my question is why?? i know not all catholics are not, infact catholics who are commited are really good people.

and if you could throw in extra info of hispanic catholics that would be awsome! i am really interested so i can bring gang catholics towards god without interfering with there realigion

A

asamanthinketh

you are thinking in terms of religion, not the Lord
the Lord values life, even when we don't

maybe since they seem to know the story of mary and joseph you could use that somehow
i'm not promoting gangs but one thing they do usually do, or at least so i have heard is they protect one another to death, but they will also kill for their own

Ohkay i live in an O.K. town pretty small about 9,000 people and it is infested with gangs, now they always say there catholics, thought they hadnt bein to church in like 6 years, and they wear the virgen mary on there shirts and pants, on person said that a catholic is where you can sin alot and be forgivin without no intent to stop, well my question is why?? i know not all catholics are not, infact catholics who are commited are really good people.

and if you could throw in extra info of hispanic catholics that would be awsome! i am really interested so i can bring gang catholics towards god without interfering with there realigion

R

Ralph

Catholics usually worship the Virgin Mary, i like in a town where many people call themselves Catholic. The only way to reach them is that you would speak with the power of God in order for you to speak to their hearts and spirits, explain to them about how the virgin Mary did not die on the cross for their sins, but Jesus did, I always tell them i respect Mary because she is the mother of our Savior, but she was just an instrument that God used. Tell them not just to convert them, but because you honestly want them to come to know the truth, if they do not listen, believe me you planted a seed... I witnessed to a friend who use to dance to Virgin Mary and is now a Christian, the Words that were spoken in her life convicted her and Holy Spirit did everything :) Pray and have communion with the Lord daily :)

I

iliveforHim

Praise,

read my chat e-mail when you get the chance... :)

P

PRAIASEmyGOD

Catholics usually worship the Virgin Mary, i like in a town where many people call themselves Catholic. The only way to reach them is that you would speak with the power of God in order for you to speak to their hearts and spirits, explain to them about how the virgin Mary did not die on the cross for their sins, but Jesus did, I always tell them i respect Mary because she is the mother of our Savior, but she was just an instrument that God used. Tell them not just to convert them, but because you honestly want them to come to know the truth, if they do not listen, believe me you planted a seed... I witnessed to a friend who use to dance to Virgin Mary and is now a Christian, the Words that were spoken in her life convicted her and Holy Spirit did everything :) Pray and have communion with the Lord daily :)

Catholics are christians btw, but i know what you mean! praise the one who died for you

L

loeza89

Well being that My whole Family is Catholic the only thing i seem to notice about this topic is the belief they have that if they commit a sin they can simply confess to the Priest and they are forgiven which I personally don't like not only the fact that there asking a normal man to forgive them when only our Lord can do that but the mere fact that you confess your sins does not mean we are rid of set sin we have to confess and REPENT our sins not confess and repeat to confess again some other day not sure if that answered your question its just what i have noticed from my family and comments they have made in the regards lol ^_^