Quake

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 19, 2011
I see there was a Quake in New York with the HUR>>> Very Inteersting!

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Am I wrong???????
Wouldn,t this be a shaking to get people to turn to him and away from sin?
Seems it is all over.We are in a drought here.
Be blessed!

May 6, 2011
actually you are wrong the quake was in virginia. However due to the tectonic plate structure of the eastern seaboard, the shockwave travelled possibly into canada and as far south as atlanta apparently. So...i mean the east coast had one in 1998 too or so. Not really a big deal or an unheard of thing.

Jul 19, 2011
Very Interesting!> Jesus Bless Israel is Gods Time Line1

Jul 19, 2011
actually you are wrong the quake was in virginia. >>>>>>>>>> Denial! You can Cut A cake The way You Want>>>>>>>>>Jesus Bless Israel is Gods Time Line!

May 6, 2011
ummm yeah i guess youre tinfoil hat, does know more than, well apparently everyone in your mind.

A

Abiding

Megatron, your hired buddy keep up the good work.cya :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Actually the epicenter of the quake was in Virginia, New York was simply withing the area that felt the quake.
But God does speak to using such things in revelations to bring His people to Him.
This quake was a simple shaking, compared to what will be in the time known only to God Our Father.
It is much better that we focus on Jesus, as He is our salvation and life. :)

God bless.
pickles