QUALIFIES the CALLED!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 9, 2010
JACOB was a CHEATER, PETER had a TEMPER, DAVID had an AFFAIR, NOAH got DRUNK, JONAH ran from GOD, PAUL was a MURDERER, GIDEON was INSECURE, MIRIAM was a GOSSIPER, MARTHA was a WORRIER, THOMAS was a DOUBTER, SARA was IMPATIENT, ELIJAH was MOODY, MOSES just STUTTERED, ZACCHEUS was SHORT, ABRAHAM was OLD, and LAZARUS was DEAD….

NOW, what's your EXCUSE? Will you chose to allow GOD to use YOU or not? ~~

Remember, GOD Doesn't CALL the QUALIFIED, He QUALIFIES the CALLED!​

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Very good word!No excuses!
Be blessed

A

AnandaHya

:) i smile every time I see him ;)

Vladimir_Ukr

May 26, 2010
JACOB was a CHEATER, PETER had a TEMPER, DAVID had an AFFAIR, NOAH got DRUNK, JONAH ran from GOD, PAUL was a MURDERER, GIDEON was INSECURE, MIRIAM was a GOSSIPER, MARTHA was a WORRIER, THOMAS was a DOUBTER, SARA was IMPATIENT, ELIJAH was MOODY, MOSES just STUTTERED, ZACCHEUS was SHORT, ABRAHAM was OLD, and LAZARUS was DEAD….

NOW, what's your EXCUSE? Will you chose to allow GOD to use YOU or not? ~~

Remember, GOD Doesn't CALL the QUALIFIED, He QUALIFIES the CALLED!​
Thank you, biggiestomp.
I was sinner and godless person. And now I got saved from my Lord. To him be glory and power for ever and ever. Amen.
When you were dead in your sins and
in the uncircumcision of your sinful
nature, God made you alive with Christ.
He forgave us all our sins, (Colossians 2:13):)

R

Ramon

Hahaha. Thank you my friend. May Jesus bless you!

Feb 17, 2010
Biggie, Saul was the murderer, Paul was the REPENTED murderer, and Qualified Apostle!
Yep God qualifies the called before He sends out the Qualified! God calls a sinner, qualify him and send him to preach!