Question

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Hello! I've posted this question here a few times already, and please answer it according to my exact doubt, as I tend to get confused by many discrepancies. I just want to know why the interpretation below isn't heresy, and if heresy is anything that calls into question the essence of the gospel and salvation? I believe that every human being has inherent dignity, not through their own merit, but because God gave value to our lives, and because of this, even the worst sinner is allowed to have a level of self-esteem that keeps them alive and values their life, even if what is wrong is the rest that is corrupted by sin and becomes pride (but fear is needed, someone who is proud needs the minimum to survive). I've already posted and researched this doubt in other places and I'm even more confused because some may see it as heresy and don't offer solutions if it is, and others say it isn't heresy but don't explain exactly why it isn't! I'm asking for help because this has been distressing me.
We are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14) in God's image and likeness (Genesis 1:26); and Jesus died for us all (Hebrews 2:9). So, yes, we all have dignity and are worthy of everlasting life (Acts 13:46); even the worst of sinners (1 Timothy 1:15), and should see ourselves that way.
 
Hello! I've posted this question here a few times already, and please answer it according to my exact doubt, as I tend to get confused by many discrepancies. I just want to know why the interpretation below isn't heresy, and if heresy is anything that calls into question the essence of the gospel and salvation? I believe that every human being has inherent dignity, not through their own merit, but because God gave value to our lives, and because of this, even the worst sinner is allowed to have a level of self-esteem that keeps them alive and values their life, even if what is wrong is the rest that is corrupted by sin and becomes pride (but fear is needed, someone who is proud needs the minimum to survive). I've already posted and researched this doubt in other places and I'm even more confused because some may see it as heresy and don't offer solutions if it is, and others say it isn't heresy but don't explain exactly why it isn't! I'm asking for help because this has been distressing me.

Doubt is

Devils
Oust
U
By
Troubles

As a person believes so is that person.

Isaiah 7:9

Father God will not establish anyone that doubts. In Context of Isaiah 7:1-8. We all have free choice to choose.

Yet u might be able to see new once you decide no matter what to not doubt God simply loves you too.

Earth Churches take people in and say you have to do nothing they are liberal

Legalistic ones say, go get cleaned up first and then you can come in

God says, I love you, come on in, trust, beleive me in risen Son for you, and by you being ng willing. I personally will teach you new. So I myself decided years ago to not let go in trust to God as in Col 1:21-23. Have made mistakes many along the way and still can or might.
God has never left anyone, and never will. God loves us all 1 John 2:1-27 thank you for your ?
 
And I believe Acts also suggests that the early Christian church held property in common, and there is a passage in Psalms that in the original Hebrew implies two messiahs.
Bloviation.

Now if you can refer me to any quality information that supports your claims, I will look at it, but I am not interested in conspiracy claims.
It's no "conspiracy." You've been given links to a couple websites that document who is fiddling with the Dead Sea Scrolls.

And remember, if you claim that creeds, confessions and articles of faith are not of God,
They're not; they're of men. It's a no-brainer.

you also are claiming that traditions such as you are citing...
...what "traditions"?