Questionnaire (2010s Edition)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LittleMermaid

The 2010s are almost over. I can't believe I'll soon be able to say "Hey, I lived through the 20s!" That's something my grandmother never got to do. So take a stroll down memory lane and list your favorites and maybe some dislikes too. Recall some memories and share them with us. Just have some fun as we each get to know each other through our own perception of the last decade.

Favorites
What are some things you enjoyed the past decade?
In no order...
Frozen, Moana, Inception, Ex Machina, 12 Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson, HP and the Deathly Hallows, The Office, Glee, Adult Coloring Books, Gangnam Style, Netflix, Disney + (for like the last couple of weeks haha), Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Pretzel M&Ms, Raising Canes, Riding Boots, statement necklaces, getting my cat Leo, watching people do dumb (ice bucket) challenges was fun too. :ROFL:
Oh and of course! CC! :giggle:

Questions
Something you did that you're proud of? I have not given up on my goals even though sometimes I feel like I should. o_O
In what way did your relationship with Christ grow? I am learning to trust Him no matter the circumstances.
Share a good memory. I enjoyed watching tv shows with my grandma. Our relationship wasn't very good as I was growing up. It got much better this past decade.
When Trump won. I really didn't think he would and it was so exciting when he did.
Share a bad/sad memory. I lost my grandma in 2018. It was the hardest moment of my life. I also lost my 13 year old dog.

Dislikes
List some things you are not going to miss.
School shootings (I hope that this is something that goes down in the coming years)
Long beards
All those superhero movies that my uncle and brother made me watch. lol

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
As a nerd it has been so exciting watching smartphones come into their own.

Nothing really bad happened to me this decade.

This decade also saw a BIG uptick in the availability of gourmet chocolate. Godiva is no longer the de facto source, though from their prices I don't think they have realized this yet.

Looking forward to the future, I can't wait until I can get a smartwatch that is a REAL smartwatch, not just an interface for a smartphone. I want to be able to wear my phone on my wrist, not carry a big board around in my pocket.

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Looking back 2010's

Got very sick
Restored my health
Worked out regularly
Ate healthier whole food
Avoided sugar and processed food
Read more books
Made healthy smoothies
Started baking healthy bread and cupcakes
Travelled overseas
Moved to a better and safer neighborhood
Fell in love and lost
Got promoted
Tried Minimalism
Learned about financial literacy
Learned about public speaking
Mother died
Sister got married and moved halfway accross the world

It was a challenging decade but God sustained me. So I have learned to trust in Him more. Looking forward to a new and more meaningful, healthier decade. Maybe I will start a business. Get into film photography. Repeat and improve the good things done in the last decade. Looking forward to be raptured.