1
1alice
Guest
Hi! My name is Alice Hosford, I would appreciate if anybody out there would answer these questions as I am a final year student studying the Amish community, in University College Cork, Ireland. My email address is [email protected]. Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions. The responses I gain will only be used for academic research and will remain anonymous.
1. What sex are you?
2. What age bracket do you fall under?
15-18, 19-30, 31-50, 50+
3. Why did you leave the Amish community?
4. What was your justification behind leaving?
5. How has this impacted the relationship between you and your family if they are still Amish?
6. Have you given up on religion all together or just on the Amish faith?
1. What sex are you?
2. What age bracket do you fall under?
15-18, 19-30, 31-50, 50+
3. Why did you leave the Amish community?
4. What was your justification behind leaving?
5. How has this impacted the relationship between you and your family if they are still Amish?
6. Have you given up on religion all together or just on the Amish faith?