Questions and Answers that you seek.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 13, 2009
Peace be upon you.
Before you read further down i want you to understand that, the matter is not that i am right and you are wrong because God is right. The matter is that we have to follow the Word of God exactly as it is written and said! We can not bend it to fit your lives or to make it easier for us to follow, but we MUST follow it just as it is written! Here below will be both questions and answers for the questions which many has been searching for, for so long.

1. Unbelieving friends, is that ok?
2. The Jews, are they correct?
3. Youth, what to do? Shall you follow your heart?
4. A prophet after Jesus Christ? For our time?

Answers;

1.Unbelieving friends, is that ok?
A. To find out about this question we have to go look in the Bible, the Holy Word of God and see!

2 Corinthians 6:14-15
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

2. The Jews, are they correct?
A. Yet again we must go take a look in the Bible and see what God says.

First of all as many people wonder, WHY did the Jews not accept Christ as Messiah and Prophet?
(As stated below, the Jews were blinded and will be untill the fulness of the Gentiles be in. The Gentiles are those who believe in Christ but are not Jewish.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

As we can see above, there will come a day when the Jews' eyes will be opened and they will understand the truth and see that Jesus Christ truly was the Messiah and Prophet and God. He will show them his hands and they shall see his wounds.

Zech 13:6
And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

3. Youth, what to do? Shall you follow your heart?
A. We must always see what God says about something, to be sure.

Ecclesiastes 11:9
Be happy, young man, while you are young,
and let your heart give you joy in the days of your youth.
Follow the ways of your heart
and whatever your eyes see,
but know that for all these things
God will bring you to judgment.

4. A prophet after Jesus Christ? for our time?

A. Lets take a look in the Bible and see!

Malachi 4:5
See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.

Mark 9:11-12
And they asked him, "Why do the teachers of the law say that Elijah must come first?"
Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected?

(So the answer is Yes, there will come a prophet. But what will this prophet do?)

Mark 9:12
...To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things.

(This prophet is to come, to restore all things, this is due to the 7 church ages, we are in the 7th and last now)

Thank you for your time, thus know that when you put down time to know more about the Lord and his Works and Words, he sees what you are doing for him. And remember, no one comes to Jesus Christ lest the father draweth them to him.

For more information or questions please email me at; [email protected]

S

Sinsear

Correct me if im wrong, but I disagree. When the bible talks about Elijah coomingHe is talking about John the baptist cooming to prepare the way for Jesus. Although during the great tribulation there will be two witnesses that will come after the rapture to testify of god and then will be killed and will ressurect into heaven which i think will be Elijah and Moses. But i could be wrong.

Apr 13, 2009
Correct me if im wrong, but I disagree. When the bible talks about Elijah coomingHe is talking about John the baptist cooming to prepare the way for Jesus. Although during the great tribulation there will be two witnesses that will come after the rapture to testify of god and then will be killed and will ressurect into heaven which i think will be Elijah and Moses. But i could be wrong.

Peace be upon you.
Yes you are wrong.

Malachi 4:5 clearly says; See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes

The dreadful day of the LORD did not happen the time during John the Baptist.

Mark 9:12, Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected?

During the time Jesus said the Mark 9:12, John the Baptist had already come. He was not speaking about John the Baptist. Elijah is to come 5 times as the Bible mentions, count with me.

1. As himself Elijah
2. As Elisei
3. John the Baptist
4. William Branham
5. As himself Elijah

When Jesus Christ came, he had Elijah to forerun his coming, which was John the Baptist at that time.
Before Jesus Christs second coming he had his forerunner again, which was William Branham.

S

Sinsear

If thats the case then why hasnt Jesus come back after #4 william branham. and where do you find the scripture for all these statements. Personally, I think this a case of taking the bible's words out of its context.

Apr 13, 2009
If thats the case then why hasnt Jesus come back after #4 william branham. and where do you find the scripture for all these statements. Personally, I think this a case of taking the bible's words out of its context.

Peace be upon you.
Jesus Christ has not yet returned. His second coming is here when 7 major events takes place, as Bro Branham said, now 5 of them happend, the 6th is now and the 7th is left then Christ returns.

Matthew 24:45-46

Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns.

As you can see, when Jesus Christ returns, this faithful servant will be alive and in charge of the household of the Lord. This person is alive today and is named Ewald Frank. To know more visit; http://www.freie-volksmission.de/sprache/englisch/

S

Sinsear

Your completely taking that scripture out of context. Read the rest of the chapter and you will realize that he is speaking in a parable that since nobody knows the time of His second cooming that you must be prepared, if you are the wise and faithful servant you will enter heaven. He goes on to say that if your are the evil servant you will be cut off. Study it with a commentary because that is not what it is saying. Dont believe all these preachers who come saying that they know when the lord will come. nobody knows when it will happen not even the angels of heaven much less a mere man.

Apr 13, 2009
Your completely taking that scripture out of context. Read the rest of the chapter and you will realize that he is speaking in a parable that since nobody knows the time of His second cooming that you must be prepared, if you are the wise and faithful servant you will enter heaven. He goes on to say that if your are the evil servant you will be cut off. Study it with a commentary because that is not what it is saying. Dont believe all these preachers who come saying that they know when the lord will come. nobody knows when it will happen not even the angels of heaven much less a mere man.

Peace be upon you.
You have to read and pray to GOD to understand the Bible. You will not simply understand it when you read it, and it doesn't matter how many times you read it, you won't understand it untill you recive the divine revelation from GOD. It does not say are YOU a faithful servant, it says WHO THEN is the FAITHFUL servant who will be the ruler of the HOUSEHOLD. You have to pray to GOD to find out who it is. If you are a son of GOD or a daughter of GOD you will come to the truth, no matter what. If you are not of GOD, you will simply not come to this belief. Its hard to take, but thats the truth, Jesus Christ never said it was easy.

To give them the food in proper time. Think about that.
Food = WORD OF GOD.

S

Sinsear

I never said to read it many times. i said study it, scrutinize the verses with things like commentaries and greek dictionaries. these things can help you understand it better. Its called hermenuetics. nd i kno dat without the holy spirit we wont understand the scripture but dont take that verse out of context also. The bible is not meant to be taken literally all the time. the author, the type of people the author is writting to, the purpose behind the letter, the date, and e.t.c, these things matter when studying the bible in order to fully understand what is being said. For example if you dont fully understand the old testament you will never fully grasp the symbols and metaphores in the book of revelation. Dont just believe what preachers say because they say it. Join an institute or read a commentary, actually study and gather all the options before making such a statement as that one. I say this with love and hope you understand what i mean. god bless.

Apr 13, 2009
I never said to read it many times. i said study it, scrutinize the verses with things like commentaries and greek dictionaries. these things can help you understand it better. Its called hermenuetics. nd i kno dat without the holy spirit we wont understand the scripture but dont take that verse out of context also. The bible is not meant to be taken literally all the time. the author, the type of people the author is writting to, the purpose behind the letter, the date, and e.t.c, these things matter when studying the bible in order to fully understand what is being said. For example if you dont fully understand the old testament you will never fully grasp the symbols and metaphores in the book of revelation. Dont just believe what preachers say because they say it. Join an institute or read a commentary, actually study and gather all the options before making such a statement as that one. I say this with love and hope you understand what i mean. god bless.

For what reason are you studying the Bible in different countries when only GOD can show you the truth and make you understand? You won't understand the Bible better if you are reading it in different languages or even study it for 10 years. Only GOD can show you. Only GOD can grant you the divine revelation.

Let me ask you simple questions.

What is the hidden symbol/recemblance behind;
Samson the great?
Able and Seth?
Sodom and Gomorra?
Enoch and Noah?

S

Sinsear

O.K, i see that this debate will not lead to any good so i suggest we just agree to disagree. But i do suggest that you look into diffrent commentaries and greek dictionaries to help you understand diffrent views on that verse. Bcuz although it is god who reveals us the truth, he also uses books like these to help us understand him clearly. Thanx for the talk. God bless

B

Baptistrw

Peace be upon you.
Yes you are wrong.

Malachi 4:5 clearly says; See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes

The dreadful day of the LORD did not happen the time during John the Baptist.

Mark 9:12, Jesus replied, "To be sure, Elijah does come first, and restores all things. Why then is it written that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected?

During the time Jesus said the Mark 9:12, John the Baptist had already come. He was not speaking about John the Baptist. Elijah is to come 5 times as the Bible mentions, count with me.

1. As himself Elijah
2. As Elisei
3. John the Baptist
4. William Branham
5. As himself Elijah

When Jesus Christ came, he had Elijah to forerun his coming, which was John the Baptist at that time.
Before Jesus Christs second coming he had his forerunner again, which was William Branham.
Dude you are in one mixed up cult to believe in that nonsense.

A

Abing

wow, i never heard of this before.

F

Forgiven83

The bible clearly warns against listening to people "in the last days" who will claim they know when Jesus is coming....and Praise the Lord I am heeding that warning and not listening to a BAR of what Eli is saying. And this "William Banham" or whatever he is...I've never heard of him before, but he's just a guy. He's not God, his words aren't ordained by God, he's a man with weaknesses and faults just the same as you or I. I listen to the word of God alone. Period. I will pray for your soul.