Questions that dig a little deeper than most

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jullianna

I thought these were awesome too:

* What is your greatest achievement? With God's help, raising a godly son
* What is your greatest disappointment? Never knowing my real dad
* What is your best attribute? Strength
* What is your worst attribute? Being stubborn sometimes
* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I tend to be too open and trusting sometimes and it gets me into trouble.
* What is your greatest passion? To help/protect those who can't help/protect themselves.
* What do you enjoy doing the most? Worshipping God through music
* What are your top three (3) most important dreams? To see my son fulfill his calling in life; to share God's love with as many people as possible; to accomplish whatever He calls me to so that He is not disappointed in me.

K

Kooper

* What is your greatest achievement? Not killing myself.
* What is your greatest disappointment? Myself.
* What is your best attribute? I like to think it's my compassion.
* What is your worst attribute? My selfishness.
* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Just one? :p My moles. Far too many to be on one face.
* What is your greatest passion? My family.
* What do you enjoy doing the most? Worshipping God through singing and playing my guitar.
* What are your top three (3) most important dreams? 1) I would like to have a family. 2) I'd like to drastically improve on my singing. 3) A deeper understanding of God's word.

M

Matthew

* What is your greatest achievement? absolutely no idea
* What is your greatest disappointment? my achievement(s)
* What is your best attribute? empathy
* What is your worst attribute? empathy
* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? physically - my hair; mentally - my stubbornness
* What is your greatest passion? these days writing poetry.....it sucks :D
* What do you enjoy doing the most? playing Chess/Snooker
* What are your top three (3) most important dreams? To do more good than bad......that's it.

P

princessbella

* What is your greatest achievement? Going back to study and getting great results in my exams
* What is your greatest disappointment? My dad not been the dad he should have been
* What is your best attribute? loyalty
* What is your worst attribute? Stubborness
* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I tend to be too open and trusting sometimes and it gets me into trouble. cos i wear my heart on my sleave
* What is your greatest passion? To help those who are hurting. and those who have addictions
* What do you enjoy doing the most? Reading
* What are your top three (3) most important dreams? To get through university, to fulfill gods calling on my life, family reconcilation

B

babarainbowsheep

What is your greatest achievement? Keeping my soul pure by choosing not to hate on those who hated and did evil to me and surviving, enduring truly agonising things.

What is your greatest disapointmnt? To learn how horrible people truly can be.I always said "theres no such thing as ugly" but by meeting them I learnt I was wrong.There is ugly and inner ugliness and Jesus needs to be there beautytherapist for their souls for the evil they do with no remorse but instead take pleasure, sexual lust and joy from conciously inflicting hurt and see someone in agony makes them feel good.
Betrayal by people close to me and society.To ask for help and not be beleived as the truth was hidden as they were clever.To not feel loved or cared for but only hated and be hated daily.The list goes on.

What is your best attribute? Strength, compassion, empathy and medier of God, am rather brilliant at maths and a few other things.I have gifts to give and gifts I suffered for (humble my soul) but I hope I can serve and use them and give them to those who are open and acceptable.

What is your worst atrribute? Im messy & not so good at cleaning, Im not good at physical labour often for various reasons (got stigmatha while cleaning windows) and my work and strength lies in the non physical.,being sensitive (for my weakness is my strength) (but it also makes me vunreble etc, being so hated ,I have had addiction problems (smoked ciggaretes, quit now though & sleep tabl quit etc) (you might as well face it your addicted to love),perhaps Im to nice, soft , gentle & not hard enough even in selfdefence and nomatter what hell I go through I just remain that way it seems (had of helped to be "harder")
Then again a martialarts fight I saw a graceful woman with a fan flyinging and she was soft in her movements but still won in the end.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I agree with the hair answer physically right now but just in going to a fabulous hairdresser who does wonders would "cut it", otherwise I would like to be better with my cleaning & start exercise again & stop drinking alcohol all 2gether as in nada, I would like to start using my real name (Victoria),I would like to do my best to be my best & grow and improve.

What is your greatest passion? John, Jesus, loved ones, life, the world, doing the work with the gifts God gave me ,love the list goes on (love food also)

What do you enjoy doing most?Being with loved ones, doing work with gifts God gave me and that are my strenths to serve and help, being with horse, riding, animals, nature, food, list goes on..

What are your 3 most important dreams? Being who and all I truly am and using my real name (Victoria) & being with loved ones uniting with them again (miss em) as in husband, family, friends etc,
Doing work God made for me with gifts given and serving and doing being my best,
Law as in restrainingorder, truth be known, justice, .....

5illyArt

* What is your greatest achievement? Being the first in my family to go to a university.
* What is your greatest disappointment? Not continuing with ballet. I stopped so I could focus on my studies.
* What is your best attribute? Giving different perspectives on issues.
* What is your worst attribute? Being painfully shy
* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would like be able to show love to people who have done me or my family wrong. Just to not hold grudges basically.
* What is your greatest passion? To help people and make them laugh.
* What do you enjoy doing the most? Painting and baking.
* What are your top three (3) most important dreams? 1) To be used for whatever ministry God wants me to. 2) To be a great wife and mom. 3) To have a job that I love.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
* What is your greatest achievement? My son
* What is your greatest disappointment? My son's father
* What is your best attribute? Sarcasm
* What is your worst attribute? Sarcasm
* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I lack motivation. I could totally go for some
* What is your greatest passion? To do good things for others
* What do you enjoy doing the most? Studying the bible, and tormenting my son
* What are your top three (3) most important dreams?
To finish my degree
To be a better person as each day goes by
To be stable

G

GreenNnice

* What is your greatest achievement? My son
* What is your greatest disappointment? My son's father
* What is your best attribute? Sarcasm
* What is your worst attribute? Sarcasm
* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I lack motivation. I could totally go for some
* What is your greatest passion? To do good things for others
* What do you enjoy doing the most? Studying the bible, and tormenting my son
* What are your top three (3) most important dreams?
To finish my degree
To be a better person as each day goes by
To be stable
---
I just wanted to stop by to see what the nice elizzy had to say...

Nice. :)

S

Sah

* What is your greatest achievement? Being saved
* What is your greatest disappointment? Not following God the way I should
* What is your best attribute? Empathy and perfectionism
* What is your worst attribute? Impatience, irritability
* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Physically: lose weight Personality: irritability
* What is your greatest passion? My God, my church
* What do you enjoy doing the most? Having nothing to do because what had to be done is already done. Spend time doing whatever I'm in the mood for. usually surfing on the internet or reading.
* What are your top three (3) most impor tant dreams? 1 - That God could save my parents 2 - To be a successful professional - To have a quiet death and meet my saviour in peace.