Questions you have been too polite to ask but always have wanted to.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Sorry, Jewel hasn't been seen for months...

J

Jennie-Mae

Excellent, I am blessed today for the same reason. But Pipp you don't have to call me 'Sir'; I haven't been knighted by the Queen...at least not yet :)
Ain’t needin no Queen to be callin somebody “sir” down home, sir😄😁.

Nov 18, 2018
Ain’t needin no Queen to be callin somebody “sir” down home, sir😄😁.
Jeannie may I ask where home is? I am in SC where it’s common to say what Pipp said to others...just trying to make others smile :)

J

Jennie-Mae

Jeannie may I ask where home is? I am in SC where it’s common to say what Pipp said to others...just trying to make others smile :)
Sorry sir, was just trying to crack a few smiles😊.

I’m Alabama born and bred, sir.

We’re taught to say sir and ma’am or else the switch would come down from above the door, sir😬😂.

T

toinena

Why does the flu always come at the worst timing possible?