Questions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

RPM

Ok I am in USA, and I am single ever since the engagement I had to my ex-fiancee who did not behave like a Christian broke off.

I am interested in a girl from Germany who does believe in Christ (though she is not a member of Christian Chat), although she is taken by a guy in Hong Kong where she is currently visiting.

However sad but true fact, this man is a jerk to her, and I noticed from the pictures that she feels depressed, and she looked happy in photos of herself in Germany but not so in photos of herself in Hong Kong.

I so hope she dumps this man even if she ends up dating someone other than myself, cause as much as I love her, I would be cool with her dating someone other than myself as long as said guy is much nicer to her than the guy she has now.

Her mom has even said I would make a better boyfriend than that guy from Hong Kong.

Do I possibly have a chance with this girl in the future, like do you think she will ever dump the guy she has now?

Well anyways please pray for her, I want her at least happy, even if she ends up dating someone other than me.

Thanks and God bless

J

Jullianna

If she isn't happy and he is treating her as badly as you believe, I certainly hope she does wake up and see it.

Whether you end up together or not, I think it's pretty cool that you care so much for her that her happiness is more important than your own. That's what love is about, isn't it?

I wish you well :)

U

Ugly

Its a question thats impossible to answer. No way to predict what this girl will do. Some women stay in those kinds of relationships. Some get out. And even if she gets out that doesn't mean she'll come running to you. Not saying it can't happen, its possible, but to try to predict it is no going to happen.

R

RPM

If she isn't happy and he is treating her as badly as you believe, I certainly hope she does wake up and see it.

Whether you end up together or not, I think it's pretty cool that you care so much for her that her happiness is more important than your own. That's what love is about, isn't it?

I wish you well :)
Thanks, and you do raise good points