Quote from the audio message, "Repentance."

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Demi777

Senior Member
Oct 13, 2014
6,908
1,988
113
Germany
Quote from the audio message, "Repentance."
Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: and see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. - Psalm 139:23-24 (KJV)
David wasn’t concerned about enemies of God outside. David was concerned about enemies of God inside his own heart and life. And he said, “God, if there are any enemies of Yours in me, they’re my enemies too. I hate them, I don’t want them. I won’t compromise withthem. I won’t make peace with them. I’ll not tolerate them.” So many times I’ve told people, “If you’re prepared to tolerate the devil, you’ll have to tolerate him! As long as you’ll tolerate him, he’ll stay. If you hate him, he’ll go!”
A young man came to me once, and said, “Brother Prince, I think I have a demon of lust. But,” he said, “I rather enjoy it. Do you think God will deliver me?” Well, definitely not, as long as you enjoy it you can keep it! God won’t deliver you from your friends. God will deliver you from your enemies. So if there’s an enemy in your life, make God’s enemy your enemy and God will come to your help.