Rage and Anger.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
OMG Its getting heated...

It's tough to live anywhere.

Australians are also feeling the pinch. If you can live in the city with a decent apartment, it might be doable. In NZ all most all the apartments are leaky/rotten. The new town houses/stuck together aren't much better, (and overheated in summer) plus you would still need a car because only students would live in the city apartments.

Yea its mad.

I feel your pain.
I can't change anything and even if I went into politics the boomers would probably give me death threats like they did with Jacinda Adern.

There's things being rough and then there's people like Scooter who actively make things harder and blames everyone but themselves.

He's no real believer in the First Amendment, if he did then he wouldn't have called me an enemy of the state for criticizing it.
I thought that was the point.

He's no different from the Communists.

And I probably lost some of his made up social credit score because I dared to say anything.

Am I going to get sent to a concentration camp?
 
Not for me. I have peace, health and common sense that comes from God's Word.
The liberals are just a bunch of woke crybabies who want everything to be free.



Well then by all means refrain from coming here. ICE will deport you if you try to sneak in.



Only the dense ones can't make a nice living in the US, land of opportunity



We do like our nice rides. Our roads have shoulders off to the side where people can walk if they would rather not drive.



Yeah, these foreign countries treat their citizens even worse, and there's no Constitutional rights like we have in the states
You ever met a guy named Tommy, used to hang around here?
 
There's things being rough and then there's people like Scooter who actively make things harder and blames everyone but themselves.

He's no real believer in the First Amendment, if he did then he wouldn't have called me an enemy of the state for criticizing it.
I thought that was the point.

He's no different from the Communists.

And I probably lost some of his made up social credit score because I dared to say anything.

Am I going to get sent to a concentration camp?
I find it ironic because while there is thought police in Communist nations, the US had the HUAC and witchhunts and thats pretty much the same... just on the other side of the coin.

I think your concerns are valid esp if you a native born us citizen. Immgrants and expats who left their lives and families behind for a better life also have a hard time. It only helps if you are already a billionaire.