Raising Army For Can

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thistily

Sep 2, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm Ernestina Eshun Rhule from Ghana. I'm 24 years and started ministry at 19years. My ministry is registered and we are focused on spreading the word and helping the orphans, street kids and physically challenged. Would be glad if any of us would love to link up. Let's create this together to transform souls. I promise I don't bite. I lack support and sometimes wish to quit but this is my passion

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
HI and welcome to the fellowship and fun at CC!!! I have a similar mission of giving a helping hand and a prayer to the homeless. There is a Forum for Small Groups and Pastors here you should check out. God bless you and your endeavors, Merry Christmas✨🎄

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Ernestina Eshun Rhule from Ghana. I'm 24 years and started ministry at 19years. My ministry is registered and we are focused on spreading the word and helping the orphans, street kids and physically challenged. Would be glad if any of us would love to link up. Let's create this together to transform souls. I promise I don't bite. I lack support and sometimes wish to quit but this is my passion
Hello and welcome to our fellowship here at Christian Chat. Look through the forums to find an interesting thread then join in on the discussion. There are many members here who offer encouragement and support to others.

May our Heavenly Father bless your ministry with the orphans and people in need of help there in Ghana. We are glad you have join us. :)

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I appreciate getting the gospel out to the orphans and those with special needs too.
Romans 6:23 is a verse that I often quite as well. Glad to meet you. ☕🙂👍