Ramblotronic Sunday

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
You know sitting here thinking about my not so great life. Got me thinking how bad things really are.

Course I end up with an idea which could make me a little cash. But guess what takes money. I think meh no pr.... wait I don't have money anymore. I don't have money anymore cause people are unable to pay me for work (You see for the last several years I have gotten by via people paying me to do things for them.) So for the 1st time I have now went into my 4th month making $0.00 I think last time I actually made any cash was November 2012 and that was a poor $20.

I have noticed not only are people not asking me to do work for them. I can't seem to sale anything anymore. I can remember being able to find all kinds of "junk" you know the stuff those rich people would toss in the trash that was still good. and sale it in a couple days. Now those rich people do not toss much in the trash anymore. and when they do good luck selling it around here. Course we have the China problem here. Who is gonna spend $100 for a slightly old PC when they can run down to China-Mart and get a new one for $300 course I know China-Mart really are not selling many cause well. nobody has the money to buy the garbage.

And to top it off. Finding a job these days is about like trying to hit the lotto. Last job I applied for. I was 1 of about 55,000 apps. I had a 1 in 55,000 chance of getting the job. (oh the job wasnt anything ether 1 day 2 if you are lucky a week at minimum wage 6-8hrs in the day. The Daily 4 lotto has odds of 1 in 10,000 meaning better odds of hitting the daily 4 then actually landing the job (course I didn't get the job and whoever did I sure hope they got a daily 4 ticket.)

Course someone will come in with the smart remark "why don't you move" well if I had the money maybe I would. but like several thousand people here. were stuck, if moving was as easy as snapping our fingers like some think. this city wouldn’t have 60,000 people in it.

So I have a little idea that could make me money. course it might be a couple years before I did see money out of it. but I don't have the cash to even bother. Pretty sad its gotten this bad. But hey This is only the start.

You see America has an empire attitude. and empires fall (just ask the British or get the time machine and ask the Romans). On top of that we as a nation committed suicide we allowed our manufacturing to leave. and honestly A nation that does not manufacture the goods it uses is just a poor 3rd world nation. Sounds harsh to call my nation a 3rd world nation but lets face it. it is we are watching a 1st world nation becoming a 3rd world nation.

Can we actually recover? No. not for a long long long time I will more then likely be dead before we recover and if I somehow was to be lucky and have a family of my own i am sure my kids would be dead before recovery happened.

See the only way we will recover is if major changes happen. but we would really have to collapse the system and start fresh. Money backed by gold and silver. tax laws wiped out. government laws wiped out. and start over again and this time keeping the banksters out (ie burning down the fed and running them out of the nation) Keeping the fed government 100% in line with the U.S. Constitution. Making sure the fed gov. is never allowed to hold debt. it has to always live within what it makes.

Anyway I guess ill just watch the nation burn as end game approaches. Cause you know. we ain't done falling yet. the U.S. Dollar will crash. its not going to be pretty. History repeats cause people are just to stupid to learn from it. Oh well I am already poor and broke I literally have 30 cents to my name (sadly it wasn't all that many years ago I could have bought a can of pop with that) So I really can't lose much more. Well I guess I could end up homeless but hey I been living under that threat awhile now. Won't be the 1st time I have lived on the streets.

M

MissCris

How are you surviving?! How do you eat?

Mar 22, 2013
Indiana
I live with my sister at least for now. how do I eat? with my mouth....

sometimes I go a few days without eating.