random miracles.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nem

today after work i found a 50 euro note on the pavement, which is two weeks travel to work money for me OR two days wages..i thought ''thanks God! wow, thats so weird!'' then 5 minutes later at the train station i found a distressed teenager who had lost 50 euro, lol. it made me happier to give it to her and see her refief than it did to make me find it..that was the miracle..thanks God for giving me that lesson and experience it was truly awesome, worth so much more than a few days work!

Rin

Apr 5, 2011
Hah... awesome!
I will share my random miracle too... last month I reversed the car into a pole after church and I came out and I swear I saw a dent at the back of my car and one of the back light was broken... the sharing that week just happened to be about how God has a bigger picture and plan to show us so I prayed about this on the way home even though i was complaining the whole time. When I got home the dent was gone!
So random and sometimes funny the things God do to draw us back to him!

N

nem

lol rin i really believe God has a sense of humour and forlorn you would have given it back too!